Slick Shoes question.

Slick Shoes question.

in Engineer

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

I noticed this ability just has a small splash behind me, is that the only part of the field that causes knockdown? When I read the description it made me believe there would be some kind of trail I leave behind. Is there any actual lasting trail? Or is it literally only if their in the small splash directly behind me?

Also a side question for its toolbelt skill super speed. Does super speed ignore cripple or chill and still boost your speed to basically out of combat speed?

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

Slick Shoes question.

in Engineer

Posted by: Wolf.5816

Wolf.5816

It’s actually a very small aura you create for 1 second on your character. It persists and you can move but the knock Down aura it generates only lasts for a short time so it is best to use when fighting a melee class or if you are free from movement impairing effects versus other classes. Walking over their character model will cause them to be Knocked Down, this effect can be chained by repeatedly passing through their model.

As for “Super Speed”. This a ability like all non-stackable effects will only give you maximum speed cap. And will ignore all other speed buffs. While in combat this will return you to your out of combat run speed. This does not infact Double your run speed as the tool tip states.

Veteran of The Mists & Professional Engineer
Dingo King-Hound King-Coyoti King-Thylacine King-Hyena King

Slick Shoes question.

in Engineer

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Wolf explained it well, it leave like a small AoE of stun behind you got 1 sec. Really useful when people are chasing you. Especially thief that try to HS you around. And it’s incredible in team fight. Just run around the enemy and stun them all. You can combo it with double speed for more efficiency.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]