Sneak Gyro should stay over your shoulder.

in Engineer

Posted by: TheDraco.3965

TheDraco.3965

The way it lags behind you makes it fairly useless considering its an elite skill.

in Engineer

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

How about no. If it stays directly over your shoulder all the time it would defeat the purpose of having that large stealth field around you because the gyro is saying HEY I’M STANDING RIGHT HERE. Yes players can already see the Gyro but they also have to guess where in the field you’re standing.

in Engineer

Posted by: Mnemesis.8257

Mnemesis.8257

The way it lags behind you makes it fairly useless considering its an elite skill.

The way it lags behind you actually makes it fairly useful, considering that it is an elite skill (unusual, I know). The stalling movements of the gyro ironically make it possible to execute impressive stealth openings by throwing your opponent off guard. Most players will attack the Gyro location, which being generously large, makes it easy for you to position and flank them. That stalling motion has actually improved the life span of the Sneak Gyro for myself as you can utilize that to constantly dip yourself in and out of stealth, disrupting some players who are not used to such combat techniques from an Engineer.