Stealth Nerf

Stealth Nerf

in Engineer

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

Is it me or we no longer can channel /pull without looking at our target….when using Magnet

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

Stealth Nerf

in Engineer

Posted by: Hebee.8460

Hebee.8460

Mine was working yesterday. I was using it for the Candidate Trails. Iv always noticed my character faces the target, but only issue I have is when target is at different elevation. Anytime I have turned around to face away from target, it went on cooldown during the channel, but w/o currently being in game, Im not sure if its the Magnets cooldown or a reduced cooldown since it didn’t fire.

Stealth Nerf

in Engineer

No try to magnet them without looking at them

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

Stealth Nerf

in Engineer

Posted by: Bubalobrown.9170

Bubalobrown.9170

Seems like now it needs to begin casting while facing the character, however, you can still turn away and finish the cast while looking a different direction. If you try to cast it while not facing it puts it on interrupted CD.

Stealth Nerf

in Engineer

And the major things like this continue to elude the patch notes…gg Anet..gooood game…

Stealth Nerf

in Engineer

Posted by: Siofra Crumble.2098

Siofra Crumble.2098

Stealth Nerf

in Engineer

Yeah i seen it lol , don’t tend to go to Spvp forums cause its nerf central there…wait..