Suggestion for Incendiary Powder

in Engineer

Posted by: guildabd.6529

guildabd.6529

Cooldown per target and combine it with Juggernaut.

Incendiary Powder

(edited by guildabd.6529)

in Engineer

Posted by: MagoBuono.6548

MagoBuono.6548

And button with feature “Do x2 damage to anyone anywhere”?

in Engineer

Posted by: mov.1246

mov.1246

It’s a weak gm trait. In 1v1 situations it’s ok.
Maybe rework it to:
Critical hits inflict 2 stacks of AOE burning for 4 sec. (240 radius, 5 targets). Burning you apply lasts 33% longer.

in Engineer

MagoBuono.6548

Weak trait Do you realise that it is synergy? Not standalone core trait. Greatly increases burning from ft/bomb/pistols also adding to this burning a little bit more burning.

We really can debate about decreasing cooldown for inflicted burning but main thing that this trait should do – increase burning duration. And it works well. No needs of changing.

in Engineer

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

It is a synergy trait indeed, the ICD is nevertheless excessive.
Oh, and designing the burning trait IP and the flamethrower trait Juggernaut to be mutually exclusive borders on mental cruelty.
“look what belongs together yet you will never have!”
Best example for what went wrong with the engineer’s trait re-design. :-((

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.

in Engineer

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

Iy is ok as it is. It is the only source of burning with condi builds without ft. I find ft trash and i don’ t want to have to take it for having burning

in Engineer

MagoBuono.6548

Oh, and designing the burning trait IP and the flamethrower trait Juggernaut to be mutually exclusive borders on mental cruelty.

Nonsense.

Perfectly logically: either you have power based spec and have stability+might from FT, or you have condi dmg spec and choose more burning. As main lines – of course you can choos might for condi also but choice is there.

Condi or power. That’s all. And it’s logically that you shouldn’t have all pros in one trait.

(edited by MagoBuono.6548)

in Engineer

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

They (or rather their predecessors) actually used to be quite useful in conjunction in hybrid builds. They profit twice as much from might. Those two traits new placement was one nail in the hybrid engineer’s coffin.
I’ve never suggested or supported them to be joined in one trait, btw. I know it is an unfair rhetoric move, but I refuse to be blamed for other people’s mistakes. :P

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.