[Suggestion] gyro

[Suggestion] gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: Kernell.3197

Kernell.3197

Hi guys,

First of all, english is not my native language so please keep this in mind when you read me

I saw little thing who disapointing me on the gyro skills.

It’s about the tool belt skills from gyro tag.

With this skills, we have a stun break and a super speed….. After a cast of 1/2s…. Why 1/2s cast on stun break ????

Tipically, stun has 1s duration. With scrapper trait, we have 25% reduction of stun.

So with the tool belt skill from gyro we still gain 0,25s on stun break(1s duration – 0,5s cast – 0,25s trait)

I think the cast must be update !

Other things, it’s about the self destruct from gyro. They explose but they dont stack vulnerabilty with the trait from explosive branch. Why ?

Last thing, about the stun break, i prefer to see the stun break on tool belt from elite gyro. It’s more agressiv when we scoot some ennemy.

Thanks.

[Suggestion] gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: Soon.5240

Soon.5240

When Gyros explode, they do far more damage than listed in their description. And all Gyros, except for Blast Gyro, don’t register their damage in the Combat Log. NPC don’t even acknowledge that they are taking damage. This is clearly a bug. A bug in our favor — but a bug nonetheless. I think the Gyros are very bugged with regards to exploding damage. I also don’t think that Daze always occurs when they are exploded.

I’ve not noticed being adversely affected by a delay with casting “Bypass Coating”. I often use it for the Heal that proc’s with the Trait Rapid Regeneration. It’s good for about 8oo to 1,200 heal. And when I use it for Stun Break, it works as I expect it – at least for me.