Super Boots.

Super Boots.

in Engineer

Posted by: Billza.8361

Billza.8361

This build is about utilizing Rocket boots. Especially Rocket Boots combined with Super Speed.

Using them together, increases the distance your rocket boots travel, allowing you to have insane mobility rivaling warriors and thieves.

I’m not sure just how meta this build is, but it’s so enjoyable I don’t even care.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fcAQJAqal0piY38y3F17IyoHcGptZgKkXfewWpFEC-TEAg0A

The main feature of this build is mobility, through Rocket Boots, Super Speed, Adrenal implant. Using these you can fly through maps with ease. Allowing you to help your allies, Grab the orb or secure a point much faster than anyone else. Especially the orb, using this build on Spirit Watch is the funnest thing ever, you can seriously cap the orb in like 5 seconds, and your cool downs sync almost perfectly with the orb timer.

This build is very squishy! However, that’s where your mobility comes in super handy, No one will be able to catch up to you, especially when you Super Boots away and plant a slow like Glue shot or Freeze Grenade this distance allows you to heal and jump straight back into the action.

I have left the runes and sigil fields empty as I really don’t know what the optimum ones are, I am not a theorycrafter so any help with that would be much appreciated.

I chose to go with Grenade kit because I just prefer it, I’m sure you could choose another kit and it would work fine, (Like choosing Kit Refinement and going with Tool Kit, for the other Super Speed) Like I said I’m not a theorycrafter so I’m not sure.

I seriously recommend trying this build out, even if it’s just for hot-joins or something since i’m having so much fun flying across the map and nuking someone down in seconds, only to fly away again.

(edited by Billza.8361)

Super Boots.

in Engineer

Posted by: Turbo Whale.1738

Turbo Whale.1738

edit: oops neglected to read. sorrry

Super Boots.

in Engineer

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Did the same thing. Kept the rocket boots in every build…

<3 them.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

Super Boots.

in Engineer

Posted by: qjons.2453

qjons.2453

Isn’t med kit better than elixir H in your build? Fast tool belt recharge and better swiftness.

Super Boots.

in Engineer

Posted by: Nate.6974

Nate.6974

Isn’t med kit better than elixir H in your build? Fast tool belt recharge and better swiftness.

Yeah I think i’d use medkit as well. Heal up while on the run then return. get condition removal as well. Either way, still a fun build.

Super Boots.

in Engineer

Posted by: Billza.8361

Billza.8361

Yeah, I’m just kittened, I run with med kit normally anyways just didn’t put it on the build. lol, sorry.

Super Boots.

in Engineer

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Might experiment with bringing Elixir Gun. Its toolbelt is a regen/stun breaker and it gives you a retreat (or forward-leap if you spin around first) and a cripple/swiftness shot that can really help your escapability.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Super Boots.

in Engineer

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Might experiment with bringing Elixir Gun. Its toolbelt is a regen/stun breaker and it gives you a retreat (or forward-leap if you spin around first) and a cripple/swiftness shot that can really help your escapability.

Rollin’ like this in WvW now, Grenades, EG, and Rocket boots in Koroshi’s Rabid build for a LOT of battlefield movement.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

Super Boots.

in Engineer

Posted by: Kontrolle.3514

Kontrolle.3514

its quite obvious that you need the bombkit.
Slickshoes AND rocketboots cry for that.
Aoestun, aoe launch, aoe knockdown, lol even a small aoe pull with KR.

Still i prefer e-gun over slickshoes. I really have to test superspeed+rocketjump next time.
Jumping through masses of enemys laying down a couple of bombs and jumping back with the acid thing is wounderful.

(edited by Kontrolle.3514)