TPVP Information

TPVP Information

in Engineer

Posted by: Blasino.3128

Blasino.3128

Howdy Engie Community,

I started to play engie for the past 2 months, and I love it. A ton of fun. My 2nd favorite profession now.

I was wondering if there was some good info threads out there about specific roles an Engie can fulfill in tpvp.

I normally run mid bunker guardian, but I have another guy I run with who wants to start playing guardian. So I figured I could switch to engie.

I’ve seen some amazing engies that our group has picked up for arena who do a great job holding home and supporting mid when needed (like the turrent build). Any info would be helpful and I appreciate it greatly.

Uturunku Yana, Guardian / Chullachaqui Yana, Engie
Group Stability is a hell of a Drug – Rick James
vT

TPVP Information

in Engineer

Posted by: Benjamin.8237

Benjamin.8237

Engineers mainly fill up three potential roles: Roamer, Bunker or “Sniper”.

Roaming Engineers will usually use a typical 6-2-0-4-2 or 4-2-0-6-2 condition build and excel at high condition pressure and carrying teams. (Pistol Shield)

Bunker Engineers will usually play a decap style build which can be any set of traits but usually 2-0-6-2-4 or 0-0-6-2-6. (Rifle Bomb Kit Flame Thrower X)

What I called “Sniper” would be the full zerk static discharge build, where you pick a target and nuke them before they nuke you. Warning this build is very squishy. Since the patch they’re is a lot of variants for it now but usually it would be 0-6-0-2-6. (Rifle Tool Kit Rifle Turret X)

P R I N C E | Best Renger EU
You can find me in PvP | I normally answer PMs

TPVP Information

in Engineer

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

Sniper is fun but it’s a sad version of thief. Doesn’t work as well. You’re better off with roaming with condi bomb/grenade. Both are nice but since you can’t trait for both pick one. Elixir S is stomp/revive mastery. Like the better version of mist form.

TPVP Information

in Engineer

Posted by: Smurf.4736

Smurf.4736

Hey hows it going. Ive been playing engi since December and i loved it as well. Tried every class no good and hit lvl 80 First one and its Engi. Anyways in tPvP i run Double Pistol Elixirs. For me it feels like i have a lot of survivability and boon duration coverage. Plus some of the conditions that comes with the Double Pistols.
0/6/2/6/0
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fdAQJAqalcTp6q1XxALseNSeREqMQPEcI623VA-TJxBwAG3fwzJAAwDA4bZAA
thats my build i love using it, but many people may not like it i don’t know.
Oh and i play this in tPvP/WvW/Pve

Mesmer : Lintar M