TY you kill engi

TY you kill engi

in Engineer

Posted by: DRAGON.7530

DRAGON.7530

most slow class no chardge no blink.kill Elixir S kill self defence stupid gadget. who need turels in www???there is no chance for retreat in www no usable in spvp can play but realy suck

TY you kill engi

in Engineer

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

….. What you said…. I don’t know.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

TY you kill engi

in Engineer

Posted by: Fubar.4389

Fubar.4389

….. What you said…. I don’t know.

At least this makes sense…

Marmite – Engineer – Desolation – EU

TY you kill engi

in Engineer

Posted by: The Gates Assassin.9827

The Gates Assassin.9827

Let’s deconstruct this troll comment.

most slow class no chardge no blink.

Infinite speed boost is fast.

kill Elixir S kill self

I’ve noticed this actually. If you have strong conditions on and the auto-Elixir S activates, you die. There’s nothing you can do about it.

defence stupid gadget.

Gadgets could use a buff. Every time you take a gadget, you have to consider that you could have taken an entire kit full of skills.

who need turels in www???

If he meant turrets, I sort of agree in that they tend to attack the wrong target and don’t do very much damage. Of course Net and Rocket turret aren’t really for that. I think that Rifle and Flame turret simply need a redesign and Healing turret needs a reason for me not to blow it’s kitten up immediately.

there is no chance for retreat in www

Infinite speed boost. Multiple AoE snares. I don’t really find this an issue.

no usable in spvp can play but realy suck

It’s one of the best sPvP classes you can take. High damage, support and great bunker bars.

Main: Raine Avina (Engineer)
Message me any time in game.

TY you kill engi

in Engineer

Posted by: Raijinn.9065

Raijinn.9065

^ I’d be willing to bet OP speaks more languages then you guys I understood it

TY you kill engi

in Engineer

Posted by: Ygdrad.7839

Ygdrad.7839

kill Elixir S kill self

I’ve noticed this actually. If you have strong conditions on and the auto-Elixir S activates, you die. There’s nothing you can do about it.

Actually, the Cleaning Formula 409 trait would cover you there. The guy just has to pick his traits right if they’re giving him trouble.

TY you kill engi

in Engineer

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

but Cleaning Formula 409 does not help you if you have burning, 10 stacks of bleeding and weakness for example, because the auto Elixir S remove weakness

TY you kill engi

in Engineer

Posted by: Scoundrel.2139

Scoundrel.2139

but Cleaning Formula 409 does not help you if you have burning, 10 stacks of bleeding and weakness for example, because the auto Elixir S remove weakness

To be fair, if you had all the above, we have an elixir that removes them all, then gives you boons in their stead. Not bad at all really. Why would you use E-S? That’s for “Holy Hells! I need a breather!”, not “I’m melting!”.

:)

Veni, Vidi, Victa.
Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit, Altum Videtur

TY you kill engi

in Engineer

Posted by: Maullus.1273

Maullus.1273

More melodramatic teeth-gnashing.

Engi has some issues, but no more so than they did before the patch. The change to Elixir S was completely justifiable and it’s really not that big a deal. Adapt.

Mad Maullix
Tarnished Coast
Panic Time!

TY you kill engi

in Engineer

Posted by: JoxerNL.3752

JoxerNL.3752

What are “turels” ?
A new ability or something?

TY you kill engi

in Engineer

Posted by: Caatalyst.7289

Caatalyst.7289

What are “turels” ?
A new ability or something?

I think there small squirrels with turrets mounted on their backs. I’ve yet too figured out how to deploy them.

TY you kill engi

in Engineer

Posted by: Jericho.4521

Jericho.4521

Come on man, this isn’t the ele forum. Engineers expect some nerfs by now, take it in stride. Our day will come where we get some solid buffs to underused things, but until then the class is far from unplayable.

TY you kill engi

in Engineer

Posted by: Brinson.7289

Brinson.7289

We just got a 5s water field on a 15s CD.
I’ve yet to check the numbers vs medkit yet but I bet this is going to make my bunker a helluva lot harder to kill.
[nurf rangers!!!!]

\-\ Poquito (Engineer) /-/ Tarnished Coast
Not Sure If Serious [BZNZ] ||| Cynical [CYN]

TY you kill engi

in Engineer

Posted by: Ramethzero.3785

Ramethzero.3785

Itchy…. tasty….

For the Toast!
Tarnished Coast Server

TY you kill engi

in Engineer

Posted by: Clip.6845

Clip.6845

I’ve yet to check the numbers vs medkit yet but I bet this is going to make my bunker a helluva lot harder to kill.
[nurf rangers!!!!]

Although it doesn’t seem to last 5s :p I got to 1 Mississippi yesterday before it expired

80’s: Engineer/Warrior/Necromancer/Mesmer/Thief/Elementalist/Guardian [Seafarer’s Rest]

TY you kill engi

in Engineer

Posted by: Wreknar.5076

Wreknar.5076

^ I’d be willing to bet OP speaks more languages then you guys I understood it

I really wouldn’t call what he wrote English. Just because you can speak the words, doesn’t mean you can speak the language. It’s akin to letting a monkey type on a keyboard with really tight auto-correct spelling and grammar filters on.

TY you kill engi

in Engineer

Posted by: Brinson.7289

Brinson.7289

[nurf rangers!!!!]

Although it doesn’t seem to last 5s :p I got to 1 Mississippi yesterday before it expired

Easy test would be to deploy it in a PVP match and watch the timer. [Thats how I keep track of kit refinement]
I’ll try it out when I get home.

\-\ Poquito (Engineer) /-/ Tarnished Coast
Not Sure If Serious [BZNZ] ||| Cynical [CYN]

TY you kill engi

in Engineer

Posted by: The Gates Assassin.9827

The Gates Assassin.9827

To be fair, if you had all the above, we have an elixir that removes them all, then gives you boons in their stead. Not bad at all really. Why would you use E-S? That’s for “Holy Hells! I need a breather!”, not “I’m melting!”.

:)

It requires that you are proactive about removing conditions before you get too low. I still think that trait is useless now because it wasn’t for spike stopping. It was for healing back up when you were almost dead. Now that you can’t do that, it’s rather lack luster.

Main: Raine Avina (Engineer)
Message me any time in game.