Thank you Anet!

Thank you Anet!

in Engineer

Posted by: Khrimace.6298

Khrimace.6298

I’ve been playing Engi since the launch. I just thought I’d take sometime to thank you guys for all the hardwork you guys have put to improving us. I know you get a lot of hate posts from us, but I definitely think you guys are headed in the right direction with this.

Thank you Anet!

in Engineer

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Yes I agree now all we need is a sniper rifle elite to set us up…..

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Thank you Anet!

in Engineer

Posted by: ukuni.8745

ukuni.8745

Yea good work anet this patch has been all kinds of great, on another note I don’t think we should get a sniper kit I think we should get goggles that for the time there activated make engineer attacks unlockable or undodgeable kinda like a targeting system that makes all your attacks 100% accurate I think that suits the engineers concept of look at the things I’ve made to kill you

Still Winning And Grinning (Swag)
Ukune – Engineer of Maguuma
Check me out on YouTube

Thank you Anet!

in Engineer

Posted by: Grimwolf.7163

Grimwolf.7163

Yea good work anet this patch has been all kinds of great, on another note I don’t think we should get a sniper kit I think we should get goggles that for the time there activated make engineer attacks unlockable or undodgeable kinda like a targeting system that makes all your attacks 100% accurate I think that suits the engineers concept of look at the things I’ve made to kill you

Sorta like the Utility Goggles, which make you immune to Blind and grant Fury?

Thank you Anet!

in Engineer

Posted by: ukuni.8745

ukuni.8745

Sorta like the Utility Goggles, which make you immune to Blind and grant Fury?

yea but a more powered up version, something that with the right build is more optimal to take over supply kit

Still Winning And Grinning (Swag)
Ukune – Engineer of Maguuma
Check me out on YouTube

Thank you Anet!

in Engineer

Posted by: sunnypsyop.3025

sunnypsyop.3025

yea but a more powered up version, something that with the right build is more optimal to take over supply kit

Can’t beat a stun, bleed, HoT and immobilize all-in-one for Elite imo…

GF Left Me Cos Of Ladderboards [WTF]
:: |SPvP | Rev | Engi | ::

Thank you Anet!

in Engineer

Posted by: Zenguy.6421

Zenguy.6421

I’ve been playing Engi since the launch. I just thought I’d take sometime to thank you guys for all the hardwork you guys have put to improving us. I know you get a lot of hate posts from us, but I definitely think you guys are headed in the right direction with this.

+1

Thank you Anet!

in Engineer

Posted by: Skribulous.3521

Skribulous.3521

Can’t beat a stun, bleed, HoT and immobilize all-in-one for Elite imo…

Make that an AoE effect (apply to all enemies on sight range), and Modified Ammunition becomes dangerously close to broken.