The Celestial Predator! (Montage)

in Engineer

Posted by: Wolfar.6508

Wolfar.6508

Hellooo everyone,

I made a montage of some clips I gathered while playing my Celestial build in WvW. I am having a lot of fun with playing Celestial Engi as it really feels strong as both the sustain and damage is incredible.

You can have a look at the montage I created by following this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47rFtVB_jWs

Wolfineer.com - Everything Engineer!

in Engineer

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

Awesome montage, and I was actually baffled that the people getting slaughtered were from RoS, my home-server.
I guess I should join wvw more often again, since It’s really a shame that I missed the opportunity to meet and duel you.
I’ve also a set of ascended cele gear sitting in my bank, and I think it’s time that it comes to a use.

Btw, I’d like to know on which server (Aurora or FR) you’re actually playing, so I can look out for the next chance to meet and fight with/against you

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

in Engineer

Posted by: Wolfar.6508

Wolfar.6508

Awesome montage, and I was actually baffled that the people getting slaughtered were from RoS, my home-server.
I guess I should join wvw more often again, since It’s really a shame that I missed the opportunity to meet and duel you.
I’ve also a set of ascended cele gear sitting in my bank, and I think it’s time that it comes to a use.

Btw, I’d like to know on which server (Aurora or FR) you’re actually playing, so I can look out for the next chance to meet and fight with/against you

Thank you!

I am playing on Aurora Glade and you still got one more day, haha. The reset is tomorrow night soooo!

Wolfineer.com - Everything Engineer!

in Engineer

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

Thank you!

I am playing on Aurora Glade and you still got one more day, haha. The reset is tomorrow night soooo!

I’d like to. tonight is kinda bad since I don’t have time to log into gw, but if you’re on tomorrow before reset, whisper me.
Already did send you a letter ingame

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

in Engineer

Posted by: RageExpert.2453

RageExpert.2453

grats on the predator! i just got mine as well, took me forever since i only pvp but its amazing. also, sick montage!

in Engineer

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

That pull at 1:45 was so satisfying:-)

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

in Engineer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

Ahhh a post from Wolfar – bust be good watches – not disappointed

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

in Engineer

Posted by: Synosius.9876

Synosius.9876

Very good vid.

(edited by Synosius.9876)

in Engineer

Posted by: shion.2084

shion.2084

Hey awesome, It’s things like this that make me stick to PVE