The best thing about this patch...

in Engineer

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

…is that I feel hipster playing an engineer again!

And sigils.

I don’t want to seem insensitive—this was a pretty big nerf to our dungeon runner/PvE farm/WvW kit. But I’m still enjoying PvP (where grenades weren’t good anyway) and I honestly like playing the under-represented professions. Anybody else feeling extra hipster today?

in Engineer

Posted by: CriSPeH.8512

CriSPeH.8512

Despite all the nerfs and failure to fix the numerous bugs I still think the Engineer is the funnest profession to play and I can never play to long on my alts before I start to miss all my Engie options.

in Engineer

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

I already felt hipster before, everytime I found another engie in my party, (which was around 1 in 7 different parties) I would high five my fellow engie and start a conversation about our hipster profession.

What makes me feel really hipster though is that when someday when engineer get chaingun toolkits and everybody rushes to play them Ill be able to say “I played engie before it was cool”

…or so I dream lol

in Engineer

Posted by: Mobott.5908

Mobott.5908

I don’t really care about the grenade nerf, as only the #1 skill was nerfed and Poison and Flash Grenade were buffed. Besides, Anet has said that they are working on making kits scale with weapon stats, so it’ll balance out soon enough.

I’m too busy enjoying the fact that sigils work with weapon kits.

in Engineer

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

I don’t really care about the grenade nerf, as only the #1 skill was nerfed and Poison and Flash Grenade were buffed. Besides, Anet has said that they are working on making kits scale with weapon stats, so it’ll balance out soon enough.

I’m too busy enjoying the fact that sigils work with weapon kits.

I’m not entirely too sure he meant to scale kits. It could have possibly just meant adding the +power +vitality etc stats to kits too.
Heres the quote:
“Step two is to get the weapon stats to apply to kits as well. We felt sigils was the more important first step because it creates build diversity. Flamethrower with sigil of air? Yes please.:

in Engineer

Posted by: Kande.1930

Kande.1930

I already felt hipster before, everytime I found another engie in my party, (which was around 1 in 7 different parties) I would high five my fellow engie and start a conversation about our hipster profession.

What makes me feel really hipster though is that when someday when engineer get chaingun toolkits and everybody rushes to play them Ill be able to say “I played engie before it was cool”

…or so I dream lol

LOL! Yes! Chainguns and rocket launchers would really make my day

in Engineer

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Atleast Shortfuse was fixed.