The function gyro

The function gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

Hello community,

I just maxed the Scrapper specialization and was wondering: Am I the only one annoyed by the tiny function gyro?

It’s so small it looks like a mosquito, you just want to squash it.

I’d love if they increased its size by 200-300% of its current volume so that it doesn’t look like a graphics bug on your screen.

The function gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: wolfyrik.2017

wolfyrik.2017

Plenty of people would disagree. The thing needs to not inhibit your view. It also clashes with alot of people’s aesthetic design. Making it stand out further would upset a great many.

The realy problem for most people with the F Gyro isn’t it’s size, but the fact that a year down the line it’s still the only Elite class mechanic which does literally nothing most of the time.

The function gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

maaaaaybe not 200%, but I agree, it needs to be a bit bigger XD

The function gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: LilBiM.3581

LilBiM.3581

Maybe gyro skins? Guild gyro skins?

The function gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: HnRkLnXqZ.1870

HnRkLnXqZ.1870

Back in my old game (lineage 2), some classes had cubics. Those were tiny flying objects near the head, always following their master and assisting him in combat. One cleared conditions, other placed them and one even drained HP from an opponent and gave it to the master. It was a fun and very creative way of having pets without the struggle of having camera issues.

I wish all gyros would be minimized as the f gyro and fly arround my head. And become big, once the skill is used. But I guess that is just my nostalgic point of view.

http://legacy.lineage2.com/Knowledge/images/cubics_final.jpg

dulfy-effect: Knowledge is power. But without fame, you are just a freak.