Throw Elixer U: Bugged?!

in Engineer

Posted by: Direksone.3867

Direksone.3867

Hi guys and gals.

I am probably a little late to the party, but I have noticed that I do not get the mesmer proc from it anymore, only the Smokescreen and Wall of Reflection. I assume this is a bug and they didn’t remove it, did they? Would be a kitten shame as I loved it! CHAOS ARMOR! WEEEE

Blood And Metal is a guild on Gunnars Hold that is all about metal, punk,hard rock etc.. Join us!

in Engineer

Posted by: Vajra.3914

Vajra.3914

No bug, it’s intented, as it was removed in 1 of the lastest patch.

in Engineer

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

I genuinely dislike this, tbh. I mean yes, now I can rely on the curtain stopping projectiles, but I wanted more curtains added to it, not less.

The randomness was part of the fun, I would have rather seen a reduced CD as a buff. :S

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

in Engineer

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

I took liked having veil as an option.

Back in beta, we used to be able to get line of warding from toss elixir U as well.

It’s a bit odd that they’ve built randomness as a core part of elixirs and have been gradually reducing some randomness over time, but I guess having the reliable projectile defence can be pretty handy.

in Engineer

Posted by: Direksone.3867

Direksone.3867

What, what, WHAATTTT?! I LOVED the mesmer thing, just for the Chaos Armor (as I have tons of blast finishers to make use of). Yea okay now there’s a reliable projectile blocker, guess that’s good, but I love the random/RNG factor Engineers have (even though most resent it, but whatever).

Well at least I know now, still love the quickness so I’ll be still using it a lot, but a little less because I like the throw a little less. A little part of my soul has just died.

Blood And Metal is a guild on Gunnars Hold that is all about metal, punk,hard rock etc.. Join us!

in Engineer

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Seriously amazing for projectiles, and if I can sync up with a guard in WvW or Shaman Fractal, epically useful.

I really couldn’t be happier with this RNG change, sorry you guys aren’t.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD