Toss Elixir Radius

Toss Elixir Radius

in Engineer

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Can we get at least Toss Elixir B radius up to 600? These are designed team skills having 5 target ability but the 240 radius is unreasonably small to use in most situations. Elixir C I think could use the same without it being overpowered. It’d be nice if these team skills could be counted on to hit our team.

As a WvW mainly Engineer I see a decent radius Elixir B as a huge potential gain for our viability in team play which is something that is not high on the list. We could be a viable ‘stab 2’ for parties. Not sure how it’d affect PVP but for PVE I can’t even remember the last time I thought Elixir B would be good even if it has 1200 radius. So I don’t think it’d be an issue (split skill if it is for PVP!) and would really help the WvW Engi.

Toss Elixir Radius

in Engineer

Posted by: Samug.6512

Samug.6512

Do keep in mind, thrown Elixirs can be reflected or bodyblocked, causing the skill to go on full cooldown and taking no effect. In the heat of zerg battle, reflecting skills are
literally everywhere, making elixir B not as reliable “stab 2” as guardian can provide.

Toss Elixir Radius

in Engineer

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Yup, still less reliable, still less stability, still shorter duration, and still not instant cast. It would be nice to have toss elixirs “unblockable” but radius alone would go a LONG way.

Toss Elixir Radius

in Engineer

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Do keep in mind, thrown Elixirs can be reflected or bodyblocked, causing the skill to go on full cooldown and taking no effect. In the heat of zerg battle, reflecting skills are
literally everywhere, making elixir B not as reliable “stab 2” as guardian can provide.

Basically, everything is wrong with it.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Toss Elixir Radius

in Engineer

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

unblockable, big radii, 0-1/4 cast time for the lot of them… and suddenly working as probably intended

(except U, just cut U’s cd in half, and dont change X’s cast time whatever it is)

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Toss Elixir Radius

in Engineer

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

600 radius could cover a small african village!

Fishsticks