Toss Elixir U

Toss Elixir U

in Engineer

Posted by: Fantastic.5298

Fantastic.5298

Q:

Is the wall field from Toss Elixir U supposed to apply to projectiles? I put down both the wall of reflection and smoke field (from Toss Elixir) and shot through it and no conditions or buffs applied.

Toss Elixir U

in Engineer

Posted by: Sins.4782

Sins.4782

A:

Pretty sure both of them have their correct field effects. I know I’ve gotten stealth from Jump Shotting through the smoke screen, and the condi cleanse effect from throw wrench through the WoR at least. Though it may be a bit harder if you’re tossing it on uneven terrain, the field usually ends up in some…weird… positions.

Edit: Tested in HotM, blast/leap/projectile all work correctly for both effects. No idea about whirl.

(edited by Sins.4782)

Toss Elixir U

in Engineer

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

You’re trying to get the combo field from their use? tbh not sure if you can, but they do protect from projectiles like their standard counterparts do.

Toss Elixir U

in Engineer

Posted by: Fantastic.5298

Fantastic.5298

They aren’t applying a combo field right now as I test in game. And to be honest, they should. Their description says “a random spell” at the location, and on the wiki, the random spells are Wall of Reflection and Smoke Screen, that of which provide combo fields.

edit: I get leap effects but not projectile ones

Toss Elixir U

in Engineer

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Odd, I’ll try to remember to test when I get home to confirm your findings.