Turrent build

Turrent build

in Engineer

Posted by: misterdax.6849

misterdax.6849

im making a turret build for my engineer and im just wondering what 3 stats i should stack gear wise thatll dish out the most damage boost the dps of my turrets

Turrent build

in Engineer

Posted by: Kamahl.3621

Kamahl.3621

Nothing, turrets don’t scale with stats.

Turrent build

in Engineer

Posted by: misterdax.6849

misterdax.6849

so then power and precision to boost the damage of my pistols or rifle?

Turrent build

in Engineer

Posted by: Orion the Cursed.1206

Orion the Cursed.1206

i’d go with healing- toughness to survive. Tank and kite for your turrets. But its up to you.

Turrent build

in Engineer

Posted by: The Slyfe.7231

The Slyfe.7231

About to start messing with a turret build myself. I’m going to stack the stats I end up putting my trait points into. That will mean toughness for sure and then either power and vitality, or precision and condition damage depending on where I throw the rest of my points

Turrent build

in Engineer

Posted by: NickDollahZ.5348

NickDollahZ.5348

Most people hate on the fact that they dont scale but i like it. It gives us the ability to stat how we want without worrying about stat optimization.

Only problem with that is they have to deal crappy damage to compensate. This will always be the case because if they did deal respectable damage then dps builds will get the same benefit. This allows you to focus on defense .. healing even.

With that said, I think the traits need to be buffed so that turret build is viable outside of a niche spvp build. They need to last longer. The trait that gives 30% damage reduction needs to give like 50%. As it stands they get one shot pretty easily by anything. Would like to see the damage trait buffed aswell. Also how about making deployable turrets actually work outside the mist and the bug with heal turret and that trait… but i digress.

Turrent build

in Engineer

Posted by: Llanowar.1603

Llanowar.1603

My main problem with training for a turret build is that I often find that there aren’t enough synergistic traits for turrets. There are a few decent traits to buff then and some tool kit utility but in order to get enough benefit from the traits you have to spec in all of the lines. I’m still messing with it to see if there is some way for it to be visible. And I’ll be sure to report back if I find anything. I would really like to see some adjustment of the skills in a future patch though that would really make my day.

Turrent build

in Engineer

Posted by: Orion the Cursed.1206

Orion the Cursed.1206

i would like to see an elite turret someday. Or an elite that aids turrets.

I use to play turrets+sniper(power,perci,crit) in pve. I often find that when i set up all my turrets(3), they out-damage me. Which is fine until we go against a veteran with aoe. At times like that the extra toughness+block really helps.

Turrent build

in Engineer

Posted by: ZennithRising.8653

ZennithRising.8653

hey guys, im new to the engineer, and i was wondering about the importnace of blowing up a turret… i mean do you have to blow them up for the buff/extra dmg, because as i read and seen they get taken out pretty quickly. or should i focus on learning to use f2 at every fight, combining with my dmg. or should i just let it most of the time do his job(the turret).