Turret QoL

Turret QoL

in Engineer

Posted by: Taerik.3405

Taerik.3405

Just comming back to the game after a long deployment, and I am suprised at all of the small but nice quality of life changes anet has made to the game, with wardrobe, and a push for account bound rather than soulbound everywhere it seems.

I saw that turrets got buffed somewhat since when I played last, and the playstyle is kind of nice, one thing I would like to see is turret healthbars, I dont mean like in a party UI but I want to see the HP bar floating over the turret like I see enemies HP bars after I injure them, is there anyway to make this happen. (this will make them easier to see when to explode them for max effect)

Turret QoL

in Engineer

Posted by: BardaTheHobo.9752

BardaTheHobo.9752

I would like to see is turret healthbars, I dont mean like in a party UI but I want to see the HP bar floating over the turret like I see enemies HP bars after I injure them, is there anyway to make this happen. (this will make them easier to see when to explode them for max effect)

The only thing that I know of that comes close is if you mouse over your turret for a second a health bar will pop up above the turret then fade after a few seconds, that is how I check the health of mine. When I say put the mouse over for a second it is less than that you can just drag your mouse across the screen and it will pop up the health bars of any turrets the cursor passed near. Although it would be nice to have an option for a persistent health bar.

Dextarr Thunderfuse – Charr Engineer
Rragar Ragehammer – Charr Warrior
Achilles Adrastos – Human Warrior

Turret QoL

in Engineer

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

I see my turrets health bars naturally. Have you gone into settings and turned on the “show all” boxed checked to be turned on in your UI settings?

I just hopped in game to check, and anytime my camera is toward my turrets at all, I see the health bar.

Turret QoL

in Engineer

Posted by: Taerik.3405

Taerik.3405

I do have
show all enemy names
show all npc names
show all player names

checked