Turret engis in wvw?

Turret engis in wvw?

in Engineer

Posted by: tdopun.7439

tdopun.7439

I haven’t seen like any. I understand turrets being more viable in duels/spvp, but just expected to see a few out roaming in wvw.

Fort Aspenwood – [BLNT]
IGN: Nax The (Pseudo|Gearhead|Paladin|Afk|Plague)

Turret engis in wvw?

in Engineer

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

Why would anyone roam with pets that are stuck in place? You don’t see many MM necked roaming, and their pets at least move. Turrets dont even move and anyone your fighting will just kite away from them

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

Turret engis in wvw?

in Engineer

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

ah the joys of having fights that don’t need to happen on a small cap point!

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

Turret engis in wvw?

in Engineer

Posted by: Wolfar.6508

Wolfar.6508

No, people just range you, move to a safe distance or they quickly get rid of the turrets. A Thief can even use the Turrets to his advantage by CnD’ing of it.

Wolfineer.com - Everything Engineer!

Turret engis in wvw?

in Engineer

Posted by: Zefrost.3425

Zefrost.3425

The reflection trait is the only reason to ever use them IMO.

Turret engis in wvw?

in Engineer

Posted by: Kimbald.2697

Kimbald.2697

The reflection trait is the only reason to ever use them IMO.

healing turret, rifle turret and flame turret give you a near permanent uptime of the reflection if you swap them constantly..
But that also means your turrets aren’t doing much else… and neither are you for that matter.

Combine these 3 with grenades for a good trolling build at keep fights
It’s really really awesome trolling entire defensive zergs on their wall. They will hate you so much their thieves will start jumping down just to pick you out.
But that does require a 6/0/6/0/0 build to start with, leaving you 2 points only to actually get something else in that build.

Wiggely, wobbely and other wombaty wabbity creatures…