in Engineer

Posted by: Alkaholic.3875

Alkaholic.3875

Interesting idea but the clicking… :’(

Twinks In General/My Twink

in Engineer

Posted by: Snack.9315

Snack.9315

Isn’t “twinking” (I really hate that term) a bit impossible since everything gives exp and there’s no way to stop it?

“Retired” characters: Fruit Salad (Warrior), Blingerton (Engineer), Shixard (Ranger).
Current characters: Mistress Viridi (Elementalist), Pigeon Opener (Engineer).
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2770-3378. Mail me in-game if you add me!

in Engineer

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

best engi in da world

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Engineer

Posted by: Alkaholic.3875

Alkaholic.3875

best engi in da world…doesn’t click

FTFY

in Engineer

Posted by: Brew Pinch.5731

Brew Pinch.5731

I am so glad that kitten has no place in GW2.

Mate, sPvP is balanced. Skill is what will make the difference.

In WvW you will be weaker than a maxed out 80 and continue to get xp so you can’t stop at a particular level.

PvP twinks and stat > skill MMOs were kitten, ruining PvP for people who couldn’t be kittened spending ages grinding PvE for gear.
Twinking is for bad players, be happy we don’t have that here.

in Engineer

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

…..Clicking aside twinking (smh) in this game is pointless. Take the cash get to 80. You can not effectively out gear an 80 it simply is not happening unless they are completely fresh. It will not prove anything either since we have spvp.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

well so far, I’ve killed a fair amount of people as an upleveled.

Since ive got 2.2k condition dmg and 28k hp because of the stats scaling upwards; I’ve been able to kill around quite a few people at fightclub aswell.

I can hold my own if its 1v1, but if its 1v2 I begin to struggle.

as for staying level 65; Im only roaming for 1v1s etc not flipping camps

in Engineer

Posted by: Morghana.6342

Morghana.6342

You refusing to level ‘fast’ in WvW and getting a nice gear for your lvl, has nothing to do with ‘twinking’.

As other people has stated above, there is no such possibility nor concept in gw2.

in Engineer

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

not too sure why you are crying, but i’ve already got seven 80s. and its something to have fun on. stay mad

in Engineer

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

not too sure why you are crying, but i’ve already got seven 80s. and its something to have fun on. stay mad

I do not think anyone is actually mad it’s just………why post? Stat manipulation because of upleveling is not something new. You are not doing anything OP or particularly worth noting. Regular 2-3 kit is already called OP by many classes because when played right it can 1vx just fine. Basically you are talking about how you bought really nice exotic gear for your level 65 toon when most 80s have exotic gear (and in the case of many of the engineers here) with ascended trinkets and weapons. This isn’t Aion where you had low level PvP gear that can wreck other players. You have no advantage so I just do not see the point of posting in the first place. Do you, have fun, but we really do not need to know about it or discuss it.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele