Two things I noticed

Two things I noticed

in Engineer

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Alright, I haven’t seen these anywhere else, but they are kind of messing with me.

#1: Elixir U will now randomly not work. I have been trying this out for a bit, and so far I have found no set pattern. My best guess is that, while in the midsts of combat, if you use another skill too quickly after using elixir U, then elixir U’s effect will not apply. It still goes onto full cooldown, however. Then again, that explanation isn’t consistant with what I’ve observed, which is the effect not working even while standing still doing nothing. If Elixir U was nerfed somehow so that it doesn’t always work, it would be really nice to know in the patch notes instead of letting engineers get themselves killed. That, or it is a bug…

#2: Rifled Barrels trait has been nerfed for Rifle Skills 3 and 4. It now has a shorter range, which has been messing up all of my trick shots.

Has anyone else seen anything that hasn’t been mentioned or maybe just isn’t working right?

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Two things I noticed

in Engineer

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

Toss elixer U has had a chance for failing for a very long time, at least 2 months, just like toss elixer h can give you unlisted boons and incorrect durations.

Two things I noticed

in Engineer

Posted by: Ferum Flamebender.5910

Ferum Flamebender.5910

I noticed rifle barrel being… weird? It might be bugged or something, or did they mentioned this? Because it has less range now. Could somebody link me the notes where they said this?
It’s just really vague.

Aetra Ironbender, Rated E for Engineer- [WoT] Warlocks of Tyria- Far Shiverpeaks

Two things I noticed

in Engineer

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Not referring to toss elixir U. I’m referring to Drink Elixir U.

Though I’ve never seen toss elixir U ever fail before. I know it alternates between 3 buffs, but I have yet to see it grant those three buffs. It is the Drink Elixir U that is bugging out and not working on me.

Two things I noticed

in Engineer

Posted by: icewyrm.5038

icewyrm.5038

Not referring to toss elixir U. I’m referring to Drink Elixir U.

Though I’ve never seen toss elixir U ever fail before. I know it alternates between 3 buffs, but I have yet to see it grant those three buffs. It is the Drink Elixir U that is bugging out and not working on me.

Hrm, I can’t recall any issues with drink elixir u – you aren’t getting interrupted while drinking it or something are you? It isn’t a stunbreaker like some quickness skills…

Throw elixir U gives you a random line spell – smokescreen, wall of reflection, or veil. I suspect it may occasionally also proc a spell which has since been removed or disabled which is why sometimes nothing happens.

Two things I noticed

in Engineer

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Not interrupted. When that happens, it goes onto a 5 second cooldown then I can drink it again. When I go to drink it, It plays the “you drunk an elixir” sound, goes onto full cooldown, and gives no buffs. I can be standing still and not taking any damage when this happens.

I get the feeling this might be a bug…

Two things I noticed

in Engineer

Posted by: icewyrm.5038

icewyrm.5038

Yeah, definitely sounds like it… add it to the stickied bug thread I guess.