Ultima Glue Bomb

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: docbon.3486

docbon.3486

Currently getting 1 3/4s immobilize, and 2 stacks of vulnerability each second for the full duration of the bomb, including before it detonates.

P. sure it’s not supposed to work like this, but it owns.

Anet has created a cc monster (until next patch)

[GAF] Dragula – Asuran Engineer, SBI

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: Zenguy.6421

Zenguy.6421

Don’t wait for the patch. This will get hot nerfed as it’s PvP.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: NickDollahZ.5348

NickDollahZ.5348

Working as intended.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: Monadproxy.3489

Monadproxy.3489

noooo. dont post this on forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;.;

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: Kontrolle.3514

Kontrolle.3514

greate and you really have to create a Forum thread about that, wow.
Ist not like beeing able to become invisible at will, no matter how often we want.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

docbon.3486

#wow #whoa

deal w/ it

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: wolfshirt.8459

wolfshirt.8459

yo are you crazy? delete this thread, before any developers find out.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: Anymras.5729

Anymras.5729

They won’t notice until somebody posts about it in the PvP boards, don’t worry. I give it a day or two.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: Halcyon.7352

Halcyon.7352

They won’t notice until somebody posts about it in the PvP boards, don’t worry. I give it a day or two.

This.

Tarnished Coast Engineer and… general alt-o-holic.

For the toast!

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

See thats why we cant have anything nice!

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

yo are you crazy? delete this thread, before any developers find out.

If forum rantings are to be believe, no dev has ever ventured here (at least not without leaving with deep emotional scars), so yeah.

Might as well milk it while it’s available, if for no other reason to show how “skilled” the other players using OP/broken abilities are.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

Hey! Who is saying its gonna get nerfed? You never know! Maybe our skills and traits will stay like this and maybe this was inten-

Nah screw it who am I kidding, this glue bomb shows too much potential. We engies already know whats coming.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: Whelm.9072

Whelm.9072

Glue Bomb Motel

Mobs check in but they don’t check out.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: jkj.9475

jkj.9475

All they need to do is increase the cd a bit. But please, please don’t change how it works

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: Aylpse.6280

Aylpse.6280

Taking the higher moral ground since 1993.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: google.3709

google.3709

A dev said there will be a hot fix tomorrow for some right click issues, maybe they will squeeze in there.

hopefully they keep the range, and make it so it immobilizes only when its placed if they do fix it.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: waka.9826

waka.9826

They should make every single bomb immobilize for 5 seconds

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Anymras.5729

Devs have ventured here a few times. Once was to tell us that HGH was getting a buff.

Matter of fact, I think that was the last time.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: RaynStargaze.6510

RaynStargaze.6510

This.

See thats why we cant have anything nice!

^true story

a skill that you can get with bombs that actually helps landing bombs – this is madness! nerf!

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Ofc it will be nerfed. Only thiefs can have things like this..

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Anymras.5729

Of course, they’re also the ones most likely to get a hotfix – which is a shame, since the last hotfix broke Necromancer abilities somehow.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: Kimbald.2697

Kimbald.2697

You know, when you read the tooltip it does not say it should NOT work like this.
Maybe we all got so used to the way it worked before, we accepted it’s weak effect.

But yes, I do expect a hotfix… unlike the mass ammount of bugs they could have hotfixed in our favour.

Wiggely, wobbely and other wombaty wabbity creatures…

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: Sabull.5670

Sabull.5670

make sure to use Sitting Duck trait to take everything out of this. It’s very fast 25 stack vurn on 5 targets. Also the bomb CD reduce and condition duration food.

[TA]

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Kimbald.2697

make sure to use Sitting Duck trait to take everything out of this. It’s very fast 25 stack vurn on 5 targets. Also the bomb CD reduce and condition duration food.

stacking up vulnerability this fast with a single bomb is what will get this ‘fixed’ at a speed unheard of for engineer skills…

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: XelNigma.6315

XelNigma.6315

If only glue shot worked like that then maybe I would consider actualing using a pistol. I wont of corse the rest of the skills are super bad, but you get my point.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

we need a hot fix because the glue shot should work the same way.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Anymras.5729

We’ll get one because they broke it in a way that we can use.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

docbon.3486

sleep well, young glue bomb.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: NickDollahZ.5348

NickDollahZ.5348

R.I.P. 5/29/2012 7:52PM EST

I barely knew thee.

Good thing the mine field bug is still there though.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: jkj.9475

jkj.9475

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnd it’s gone……..

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: Helcor.9527

Helcor.9527

YESSSS!!!! I was hoping i could wonder around aimlessly looking for another viable build!!!! THANKS ANET

YEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

UnKittenBelievable.

Broken stuff all through our profession, and the ONE time something breaks in our favor and THAT is what they fix. Try not to be so obvious that you don’t care about the people playing Engies, but only about the people playing AGAINST engies in PvP.

GG.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

So, basically, the hotfixes come only if it is something that works in our favor.
We had to wait several weeks for turret traits to be fixed – and some still don’t work as intended – and we are still waiting for their hitboxes to be adjusted, yet a bug that works in our favor is fixed immediatly. I’m not amused.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: Helcor.9527

Helcor.9527

UnKittenBelievable.

Broken stuff all through our profession, and the ONE time something breaks in our favor and THAT is what they fix. Try not to be so obvious that you don’t care about the people playing Engies, but only about the people playing AGAINST engies in PvP.

GG.

Id have to say im not sure how there is always this sudden quickness to fix bugs like this(yes I admit it) but then cant fix out traits, skills, etc in months. These bugs seem to never give them a problem when coding or whatever like everything else……

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: AsmallChicken.9634

AsmallChicken.9634

Was anyone seriously thinking that this wouldn’t be isnta hotfixed?

This is the Engineer class we’re talking about where anything remotely useful is insta nerfed while bugs from beta are still broken.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

Engineers as a whole are a bug far as ANET is concerned lol…and you know their track record when it comes to fixing “bugs” Q.Q

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: Spart.6578

Spart.6578

It was fun while it lasted, but it was pretty broken. Hitting 25 stacks of vulnerability with one bomb in a span of 2-3 seconds with a pretty decent range on the AoE with one trait was gonna get hotfixed pretty quick.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: waka.9826

waka.9826

It wasn’t really broken, what was broken was glue bomb + sitting duck.

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: Whelm.9072

Whelm.9072

Wow, that was surprisingly quick. Not surprised it was fixed but it is as if there is a big flashing Engineer sign in the control room that goes DEFCON 2 when something works a little too well for the class.

Did they fix the Necro mess? If not this should be fun…(goes to check the Necro forum)

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Posted by: miriforst.1290

miriforst.1290

HAHA and when signet of illusions passive triples the hp of clones and phantasms instead of giving them 50% its implemented as a feature, says a lot about the mesmers and a lot about us am i right? Sad thing, i felt glue bomb was worthwhile now, the only broken thing being the immobilize pulsing before detonation. Make the elay 2 seconds and keep (moslty) the effect it has now, a guardian locks you into a ring that you cant escape without stability and that knocklocks you, an ele creates a stuningfield you cant escape at long range and an engineer creates a timed bomb that will immobilize you for a couple of seconds if you do not kite it. Also you could cleanse and dodge it (just like with roots).

(edited by miriforst.1290)

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Kimbald.2697

Fastest bugfix in the history of engineers I think.
So the real question is: was mine field fixed as well?

If not, than that would be so insulting no ammounts of ‘kitten’ words can describe it…

Ultima Glue Bomb

in Engineer

Anymras.5729

Nope. Still kittening broken. Just checked.