Posted by: ylemesh.6547

ylemesh.6547

Hi guys, I was looking for a long long long time for a build that answers:
1. DMG DMG DMG
2. FUN
3. That uses the Engie Conditions benefit
4. Comfortable to use
5. that will apply on sPvP-WvW-PVE

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fcAQJAqel0p6ZHxy2F1LJyoCdGYGA2eJWwnHsVbBhA-ToAg0CqI4SxljLDXSuscNqYWB

Explains:
I choosed those traits and runes for some reasons:

1. Apply as much Bleeding, Burning and Vulnerability to allow myself and my teammates to do lots of dmg. (I’m talking about 20-25 Vulnerability or even more)

2. the engie is usually low on power so the Scholar rune gives u a pretty good boost.

3. Amulet is Bersker and Rampage Jewel so u wont lose the Precision completely.

4. Get lots of swiftness to Either get into a place fast or flee from a fight (Dont be over commited)

Skills and Weapons:

Shield to answer long ranged classes as Ranger or Ele that shoots projectiles (EXTREMELY OFFICIANT to cause DMG)

Nades: i dont think i need to explan this is the main dmg

Bombs: if some 1 gets to close (and the toolbelt skill that do lots of dmg and knockback)

googles: apply even more Vulnerability (toolbelt) and FURY

P.S: The googles can be changed to Elixir R\Elixir U\ Net turret

Please leave a comment and tell me what u think
ENJOY!!!

Ultimate HIGH DMG Engie Build!

in Engineer

Posted by: galandor.1059

galandor.1059

How can you do damage when your on your back dead?

Engineer:Warrior:Necromancer – Rank 39

in Engineer

Posted by: Kimbald.2697

Kimbald.2697

My first impression: a bit weak on the defensive side.

As for the damage: you mention a lot of conditions, and even though they will proc from crit etc… they won’t do much damage I’m afraid.
Vulnerability is in line with the rest of your build of course. Less convinced of the bleeds and burns you mention.

By the way: those 2 sigils can’t work together. If one procs, the other can not prokittenill the cooldown of the first is finished as well.
So you only get one proc per cycle of 10 seconds, never both.

Have you tested this build already, or is it mostly a theoretical experiment at this point?

I’m not good at glass canon, so I’m curious to how this build works out for you.

Wiggely, wobbely and other wombaty wabbity creatures…

in Engineer

Posted by: ylemesh.6547

ylemesh.6547

galandor: i guess i can when your on your bakc dead

Kimbald: I guess youre right, didnt think of that.
buy the other stuff, i have tested this build and found it the best i have ever hd till now.
for me its better then: Cond build or Tanky build.
its very offensive and you do have some def,,, tested it on Warriors, Guardians and Ranged classes, my weakness right now is thief,,, but iam working on it

in Engineer

galandor.1059

If you wish you can test your build on me, I don’t mind.

in Engineer

Kimbald.2697

galandor: i guess i can when your on your bakc dead

Kimbald: I guess youre right, didnt think of that.
buy the other stuff, i have tested this build and found it the best i have ever hd till now.
for me its better then: Cond build or Tanky build.
its very offensive and you do have some def,,, tested it on Warriors, Guardians and Ranged classes, my weakness right now is thief,,, but iam working on it

if it works for you… than it works for you.

It wouldn’t work for me in a million years. But I’m sure my defensive builds would bore you to death as well

in Engineer

galandor.1059

I play defensive builds as well, but I play bunkers very aggressively. I attack the opponent forcing them into defense which the majority of the time if they are attacking me, is not their strong suit, since my build’s defense is for the large majority, built into the build and I don’t really have to activate it, I can focus on applying pressure with my bombs, and poison/confusion shots, and controlling the point with knockbacks etc., Right now I am testing a new build, it seems to work okay, not sure if it is better than my previous build though.

in Engineer

Kimbald.2697

I play defensive builds as well, but I play bunkers very aggressively. I attack the opponent forcing them into defense which the majority of the time if they are attacking me, is not their strong suit, since my build’s defense is for the large majority, built into the build and I don’t really have to activate it, I can focus on applying pressure with my bombs, and poison/confusion shots, and controlling the point with knockbacks etc., Right now I am testing a new build, it seems to work okay, not sure if it is better than my previous build though.

‘defensive’ for me can be summed up by the shield we have:

it’s very good against all sort of attacks, but if you want you can use it incredibly offensive as well. But however much it can control, it will never do burst damage by itself.

I try to create builds like the engineer shield…

in Engineer

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Aside from the carpel tunnel I’d get from the grenades, there’s alot missing. I’ve noticed to do any damage on engineer we either have to have 25 stacks of might or 25 stacks of vulnerability or both. Anyone else noticing that?

On top of that is the problem of the final runes giving 10% bonus to damage when above 90% but you need to reach 75% damage while fighting to actually get the effect of the Elixir which increases our damage output in both a defensive/offensive way similtaneously. I couldn’t use this in PVE I can’t imagine it being useful in PVP.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

in Engineer

Posted by: Forestnator.6298

Forestnator.6298

U never played HGH (HIGH without I) -Build, isn’t it`?