[VIDEO] Briksha is NOT a troll

in Engineer

Posted by: PlennyD.1429

PlennyD.1429

in Engineer

Posted by: Soon.5240

Soon.5240

You sir, are a dangerous influence on this game. Do you not realize that what you did was impossible?

Lol,

Loved it!!!!!!

in Engineer

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

In my country I am not able to see this video because of the music :/

in Engineer

PlennyD.1429

Ah, guess i’m an accidental troll, I’ll upload a no music version for you guys.

in Engineer

Posted by: Dimes.6024

Dimes.6024

just random traits and utilities?

in Engineer

PlennyD.1429

Quite the opposite! I would encourage anyone to try different builds out and find what works for your play style. Mine is definitely an unusual one. Also a ‘no music’ version is being uploaded right now. Here’s the link:

in Engineer

Posted by: Dimes.6024

Dimes.6024

Seems like you would do a better job if you had just cele or condi build, and that may help your team get a W

in Engineer

PlennyD.1429

There was some floundering on our parts but it was just a solo unranked match. They were tough opponents too, i had to play defensively basically the entire round. I can unleash the punishment when i get the chance though. But yeah, red had better team coordination foresure.

in Engineer

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

Nice vid, good to see the mortar being useful for once, the same time while running a build without nades. I guess I’ll try something similar.
Thx for the input

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

in Engineer

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

so you lost with/because of a kittenty build. congrats. what i don’t get is how is a hotjoin-quality match worth being turned into a video?

in Engineer

PlennyD.1429

Because it was a beautiful loss. Some people prefer vidoes like this instead of a barrage of clips only showing your finest moments to some kittenty dubstep. We lost because we had naysayers on our team just like yourself xD

in Engineer

PlennyD.1429

We need to be nicer to each other, the community is getting really salty like people have been mentioning. I’m guilty of it too, i can be a kitten when i’m frustrated. Positive feedback!

in Engineer

Posted by: Aidenwolf.5964

Aidenwolf.5964

You can expect negative feedback to this for several reasons but the main criticism I have is that the only people you trolled were your teammates. You seemed genuinely disinterested in capping points or winning.

I’d suggest WvW for demos of pocket builds even though you were unranked queuing you wasted the time of other players making this vid. Fyi hotjoin not unranked is where conscientious players test builds.

I enjoyed your music choices, see I’m positive.

Buy To Play Guild Wars 2 2012-2015 – RIP
Unlucky since launch, RNG isn’t random
PugLife SoloQ

in Engineer

PlennyD.1429

I guess my whole reason for sharing wasn’t necessarily positive feedback, or even to say ‘look at me!’ but instead just to show other engi’s that you can get creative with builds and still have it pan out… if you don’t suck. But yeah, the round was garbage from the start but i nearly turned it around cause i have heart. I’m a tough cookie and people are just gonna be jelly sometimes.

in Engineer

PlennyD.1429

and also to show people that just cause i don’t use stale builds, doesn’t mean i’m a troll goofing off with mortar

in Engineer

Posted by: Narcyz.5780

Narcyz.5780

It’s enjoyable just watching a build variation I haven’t seen before being played pretty well, even if the match didn’t pan out.

in Engineer

Posted by: CtrlAltDLEET.6430

CtrlAltDLEET.6430

Brik, I thought you were going to send me an invite to your new guild. Something something pineapples…

in Engineer

PlennyD.1429

HA! The pineapple guild emblem is pretty much the only selling point at the moment.. i’m a lazy GM, but at least i’m king! With a huge vault!

in Engineer

Posted by: bethekey.8314

bethekey.8314

PlennyD.1429

I guess my whole reason for sharing wasn’t necessarily positive feedback, or even to say ‘look at me!’ but instead just to show other engi’s that you can get creative with builds and still have it pan out… if you don’t suck. But yeah, the round was garbage from the start but i nearly turned it around cause i have heart. I’m a tough cookie and people are just gonna be jelly sometimes. and also to show people that just cause i don’t use stale builds, doesn’t mean i’m a troll goofing off with mortar

These posts are rife with hypocrisy lol. Let’s be honest here:

• No one posts a video to a public forum with the intention of receiving negative/neutral feedback.
  • No one starts a new thread, with one’s own name in the title, and makes it seem like a staunch retort to an inflammatory insult you received here without the intent of garnering attention.
  • Engineers did not need their eyes opened to the ability to make kittenty, yet special butterfly builds, which when played kittenty against equally kittenty opponents can still ultimately give you a loss.
  • As a good player, it is wrong to assume you’re fine as long as you are performing at the level of your opponents/team. I have done well with power pistols in ranked matches and you don’t see me posting videos to the forums. Why? I knowingly kitten myself and my team, and if I succeeded with the build it certainly was due more to inexperienced opponents than me being some engineer god or my build being some creative innovation.
  • The last bits really help you sell the “I’m not a troll”, troll post. It’s funny to watch you try to save face as soon as you receive the slightest bit of honest criticism.

Nevermind, I am just super jelly.

in Engineer

PlennyD.1429

You’re right i should post videos that are more worthy, i probly spent less time on it than all that kitty you just wrote. I’ll just continue to grape face, as i have since the days of DAoC.

in Engineer

Posted by: bethekey.8314

bethekey.8314

Glad I could help. Keep on graping face, you special butterfly you.