[Video] Hello Engineer Sub-forum Posters!

in Engineer

Posted by: Triangulator.2867

Triangulator.2867

Sometimes when we roam we find ourselves outgunned. But do we ever truly find ourselves outexplosioned? Yes I made up a word. Yes it was awesome. Yes it is trademarked. #engineer

Moving right along, I completely forgot that this part of the forum exists! So here’s a little information about me.

I have been playing since release, and I have over 4,600 hours played over the past 981 days, as of this writing. 2976 of those are on my engineer. I am r80 in spvp, have the Champion Genius title, have a full set of Celestial, Clerics (cuz bombs), Apothecary (#bombs), Berserker and Soldier ascended armour and trinkets. Yes, all of those are medium. Yes, my zerker gear is infused with full Versatile Mighty infusions (obviously non-versatile wherein applicable). No, I do not have a thief or ranger.

You could argue, I love my engineer. And this sub-forum could argue that I have a very good reason to.

I have yet to find any use for metabattle.com, as I do not believe that anything that website produces could in any way, shape or form, provide me with a better idea as to how to play my engineer in high end fractals (cuz I am a nerd), PvE, PvP or in my favourite gametype, WvW.

On that latter note, I only roam. Solo or in a small group of 5 with my guildies. What am I trying to accomplish by telling you, humble reader, all of this? Well, for one, I am hoping to meet some fellow engineer enthusiasts. And, for two, I am hoping to share some of my experiences that I record with all of you to scrutinize and enjoy at your leisure.

Without further ado, I present to you, one of my many roaming videos. This is my most recent, and has the most grammatical errors, cuz we do math, not letters. I do try to get 3-4 videos out a month every Friday. Let me know if there is a build or engineer style you want me to play as, I 100% have the gear to play any engineer build you can think of.

I hope you enjoy my footage, I let my friend do the editing, and he is quite the amateur, but thank Balthazar he exists. #timesaver

Reach me in game or on the forums! Bomb on, Engineers. Bomb on.

in Engineer

Posted by: Arleon.5921

Arleon.5921

unable to watch this in germany

in Engineer

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

Same here.
Oh well, back to Kiroshi.

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

in Engineer

Triangulator.2867

That really sucks. Ill check that on youtube when i get home. Most likely caused by music copyright conflicts. From one country that gets youtube locked out to another: We will get through this.

EDIT: Just as an update for any German viewer. A song on my video by The Foo Fighters is banned strictly in Germany. I’m working right now on re-editing the video, taking out the song that is banned, and unfortunately replacing it with generic youtube-ad-free-suggestions that I find pleasurable to the ears. Moving forward, I’ll guarantee my videos in the future will pass any copyright blockade youtube has before uploading, to save us all the hassle!

I’ll re-post the link when it’s ready, Germany!

(edited by Triangulator.2867)

in Engineer

Triangulator.2867

Hello Engineers!

I don’t think this video is worth an entire new post on its own, it was just a small little video of an event that happened to me in WvW today while trying out some p/p combinations in preparation for the patch day, #stoked!

Anyways, I get jumped by 2 condi thieves, this is the fight. I had to x2 the speed because it was about 9minutes. You know how those condi thieves are with their stealths…

Enjoy!