What sigil should I use?

What sigil should I use?

in Engineer

Posted by: Direksone.3867

Direksone.3867

Hi everyone,

I am a supporty engineer that focusses on PvE. For those interested my specc will be linked in here as well. I try to lay down heals and boons for those around me, while trying not to compromise on my offensive capabilities, hence the Cleric gear. I use Runes of Altruism (love these!, but the trait calculator doesnt have them yet). I also don’t have any proper jewelry equipped, but Cleric seems obvious here.

The Elixers in my build are the 2 slots that I switch out depending on what the situation calls for, mostly elixers, but sometimes even a net turret might come in.

My question is: what sigils should I use? Sigil of Water seems obvious, but I only have 20% crit, is it worth my while? I already have Sigil of Rage in my MH and I quite like it, I also use Elixer U quite a lot: I dig the quickness. Sigil of Rage will probably stay in unless I am convinced otherwise. Other ones I had in my mind were Sigil of Energy or perhaps a combination of Water and Intelligence.

I would simply like to hear what you use or would suggest for me. Thanks!

Link to my build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fcAQJAqelIqSXHvyuF17ISoHSohJYgUkX6lIFPGkB

Blood And Metal is a guild on Gunnars Hold that is all about metal, punk,hard rock etc.. Join us!

What sigil should I use?

in Engineer

Posted by: Blakey.5670

Blakey.5670

Maybe superior life? Since you’re so kin on heals…

Behellzebab – lvl 80 pvp egineer

What sigil should I use?

in Engineer

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

I would take either a stacking sigil or a swapping sigil, or both if you’re willing to give up sigil of rage. You could stack an extra 250 healing power, or just get more power. Sigil of battle = easy might stacks, which is good for hybrid power/condition weapons like pistol and elixir gun.

Do you ever trade an elixir for bomb kit? Since you already have 30 in inventions and cleric’s gear you would be a healing machine with elixir-infused bombs and elixir gun. Plus bombs do much better damage than pistol or elixir gun.

What sigil should I use?

in Engineer

Posted by: Direksone.3867

Direksone.3867

No I will not use the bomb kit in PvE, or at least I do not see myself doing so. I might do it for PvP bunker build, but I prefer staying back chillin. I might give it a go though, never hurts to try of course! If I would it would probably be EG that I swap for the Bombkit, I love having access to 2 elixers.

I think I’ll do Sigil of Life at least on my shield and then maybe later on Sigil of Battle or the Endurance one on my shield when I put Sigil of Life on pistol.

Blood And Metal is a guild on Gunnars Hold that is all about metal, punk,hard rock etc.. Join us!