What skill

What skill

in Engineer

Posted by: LostAsylum.3018

LostAsylum.3018

Makes an engineer run around to your back real fast?
was fighting a couple engineers just now and one did such a move. Was in front of me then with lightning speed ran around my body like i’ve seen thieves do sometimes.

Lil Kin Zen (PPOL)
Yea I kill People.

What skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Myrix.6347

Myrix.6347

Engineers don’t have a move like that. Maybe it was super shoes? With 50% added speed it can look ridiculously quick especially for an asura engi. I can’t think of anything else that’d allow an engineer to circle around a target.

What skill

in Engineer

Posted by: LostAsylum.3018

LostAsylum.3018

I should have recorded it. It wasn’t 33 percent speed boon. They were human. Leaning towards hack. If I see the again I will record.

Lil Kin Zen (PPOL)
Yea I kill People.

What skill

in Engineer

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Slick shoes will boost movement speed to out-of-combat swiftness level, so it appears extremely fast when in combat. Did he also knock you down?

If an engineer figures out how to hack, trust me, he won’t do it just to run behind you quickly.

What skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Doctoris.2675

Doctoris.2675

It’s the “Super Speed” toolbelt skill from the Slick Shoes utility skill. It fixes movement speed at 400, regardless of whether the Engineer’s in combat or not. It also ignores slowing effects. Since combat speed varies around 105-210 (depending on backpedaling/running forward, can add 33% for swiftness), it allows the Engineer to quite literally move up to 4 times faster than you. Quite a good skill. Rarely picked up because most builds can’t find room for it.

What skill

in Engineer

Posted by: VIVorcha.7853

VIVorcha.7853

It’s the “Super Speed” toolbelt skill from the Slick Shoes utility skill. It fixes movement speed at 400, regardless of whether the Engineer’s in combat or not. It also ignores slowing effects. Since combat speed varies around 105-210 (depending on backpedaling/running forward, can add 33% for swiftness), it allows the Engineer to quite literally move up to 4 times faster than you. Quite a good skill. Rarely picked up because most builds can’t find room for it.

Except it doesn’t work, thanks to Anet’s movement speed cap.

What skill

in Engineer

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

Its possible it was rocket boots, or even EG #4 and slight lag cause you to miss the graphics. Or even Jump Shot

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c