Where's Irenio been?

Where's Irenio been?

in Engineer

Posted by: Malpractice.7850

Malpractice.7850

We were told, as was each of the professions, we would get attention from a developer, and each other class got quite a few posts.

We, and the rangers, got Irenio, and only a single BWE. After that BWE, and since live, the ranger has had multiple changes — as well as a total of 24 posts in the last 30 days.

The engineer has gotten 12. Half of the rangers. Not to mention, Function Gyro is still bugged half the time, and gyros still dont keep up with us.

I really feel like we have gotten the short end of the stick with developer feedback, communication, and changes since our one and only weekend to test the profession.

Where's Irenio been?

in Engineer

Posted by: Toolbox.9375

Toolbox.9375

At this point, I’m thinking Irenio has been bound and gagged and thrown in a ditch somewhere for daring to give Rangers any sort of meta-viability, even if incredibly situational, via Druid. Engineers are simply a side-casualty of the attack. Don’t be fooled by the few posts he’s made since launch; that’s an imposter.

The class is always greener on the other side.

(edited by Toolbox.9375)

Where's Irenio been?

in Engineer

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

I dont think we get more Information from him, they donĀ“t care how the engi state is, they just need to deliver a elite spec with no heart or soul if i see reaper, herald or chrono, i see someone with great ideas is working on these specs and then i see the scrapper :/.

Engi still has a massive Buglist and still we got not one change in the 27.10 Update.

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

Where's Irenio been?

in Engineer

Posted by: Stasticeel.2745

Stasticeel.2745

How about working?

It hasn’t been a week yet since the launch of the expansion.