Who's the best?

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: tdopun.7439

tdopun.7439

Hey guys. Just curious if there are any really noteworthy engi’s out there that have any type of gameplay videos? I’ve only heard of one or two (Teldo, for example). In my off-time I’m secretly a nerd who likes to watch people nuke other people in both spvp and wvw.

Graci.

Fort Aspenwood – [BLNT]
IGN: Nax The (Pseudo|Gearhead|Paladin|Afk|Plague)

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: Poliswag.8240

Poliswag.8240

Ostrich Eggs is pretty good. He streams all of the time: twitch.tv/ostricheggs

I just put out a gameplay video of my own, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSfiglYNQSc

I used to stream but my processor has been taking a kitten on itself lately so I’m not doing that until I overclock it.

As far as Teldo and Koroshi are concerned they’re taking a break because they’re bored of the game.

[IX][oPP] Poliswag – Engineer

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: UntimelyM.7860

UntimelyM.7860

I tend to watch OstrichEggs’s stream during the day whilst I can’t get online (normally only when he streams WvW footage). I’d say he is probably one of the best.

I have a fair number of Engineer videos myself, however I wouldn’t proclaim myself as particularly skilled. I don’t stream, however I tend to release one or two videos a week, providing something was worth recording!

If you get bored of watching OstrichEggs – http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFPEOjy4Pt8jupHeT2LkiUA

-Prozap

Engineer – Prozap H [JDGE] Judge Legends & [CHvc] Cry Havoc – Gandara
Youtube Channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFPEOjy4Pt8jupHeT2LkiUA

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: Orion Pax.6254

Orion Pax.6254

Yea i’d have to agree with these guys, OstrichEggs has got to be one of the best engineers out there ATM.

Wango Tango Mango

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

Basically, me.

Chaith is also up there, though. Always has been. Before he stopped playing, “The Baby” was the best far point assault.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

Basically, me.

Chaith is also up there, though. Always has been. Before he stopped playing, “The Baby” was the best far point assault.

What is “The Baby”?

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

(edited by Chaith.8256)

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: Dajas.4715

Dajas.4715

Its hard to say as the only people you get to judge are the ones who release videos, i’ve come across many unheard of skilled engineers, those names you mentioned are good but i’m sure there are much better out there!

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: Orion Pax.6254

Orion Pax.6254

Its hard to say as the only people you get to judge are the ones who release videos, i’ve come across many unheard of skilled engineers, those names you mentioned are good but i’m sure there are much better out there!

Yea i totally agree with you on that one. I KNOW there is always someone better then the “best” engineer, or really any player, out there.

Wango Tango Mango

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Basically, me.

I play nearly every day! What is “The Baby”?

^ legitimate claim to best engi award.

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: Alkaholic.3875

Alkaholic.3875

I wanna see more Ostricheggs vids…

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: Frightlight.3796

Frightlight.3796

I wish I was a good engineer to..

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: Zorgog.3908

Zorgog.3908

Five Guage is a good one. I’m not sure if he streams but I’m pretty sure you can find him in some videos and tournament recordings. Ostricheggs is fun to watch and streams all the time. He also plays a warrior build that not a lot of people are using, which is kind of nice to see. Chaith is another good one. There are probably a lot of unknown good engis out there, as the class is one of the more complex ones to master.

PvP only
Team GASM

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: Boozsha.9423

Boozsha.9423

Wolfineer is a dedicated channel that I found recently. Seems to put up regular content as well.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAeOBtxtIQBHvIdMwWmRlQg

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Shanks R Us.2489

Basically, me.

I play nearly every day! What is “The Baby”?

Yeah the stopped playing part was for The Baby. That was his name, pretty unique guy. He’d always refer to himself in third person as “The Baby” (capitalized, of course) and would say “Fear The Baby.” in map chat at the start of every round. Random trivia, but the guy was fun to play with and was amazing at far point assault. He played heavy bunk & cc builds, unique to him, that had him neutralizing far with bunkers on it and keeping it that way all game. Forced the other team to send 3+ or they’d be down a point. Like I said though, I haven’t seen him in quite a while.

Five Guage is a good one. I’m not sure if he streams but I’m pretty sure you can find him in some videos and tournament recordings. Ostricheggs is fun to watch and streams all the time. He also plays a warrior build that not a lot of people are using, which is kind of nice to see. Chaith is another good one. There are probably a lot of unknown good engis out there, as the class is one of the more complex ones to master.

>Five Guage is a good one.
>Chaith is another good one.

lol

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: Dajas.4715

Dajas.4715

The best, no, the best at losing i’m defiantly a good contender!

But that how wvw goes you win some you lose some!

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

Chaith is Five Gauge.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

Chaith and Zane The Clever are the ones who have impressed me

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: Phineas Poe.3018

Phineas Poe.3018

Five Guage is a good one.

Chaith is another good one.

Wut.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: The Gates Assassin.9827

The Gates Assassin.9827

Five Guage is a good one.

Chaith is another good one.

Wut.

So good he had to list him twice xD

Main: Raine Avina (Engineer)
Message me any time in game.

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Shanks R Us.2489

Chaith and Zane The Clever are the ones who have impressed me

<3

School/work have been keeping me way too busy, I don’t have much of a presence anymore x.x

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: Zorgog.3908

Zorgog.3908

Well I feel smart. Sorry lol.

PvP only
Team GASM

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: Alkaholic.3875

Alkaholic.3875

So good he had to list him twice xD

QFT!

Also, if u have to throw ur name in the loop, u may not be in the class as the folks w/ multiple nominations. IJS…

Who's the best?

in Engineer

Posted by: loseridoit.2756

loseridoit.2756

Although he is not the best, he is pretty funny

http://www.twitch.tv/sir_koroshi/c/2797933