Who uses a standart turret?

in Engineer

Posted by: Kite.2510

Kite.2510

I’m talking about the earliest turret you can unlock, that fires normal rounds, and can shoot a single bullet from your belt.
It kinda feels useless once you go beyond the leveling procedure and unlock the missle turret.

…and don’t be toxic!

in Engineer

Posted by: The Gates Assassin.9827

The Gates Assassin.9827

I use it in my main build. Combine Rifle turret with static discharge and you can throw out an extra 2kish damage without spending any time.

Main: Raine Avina (Engineer)
Message me any time in game.

in Engineer

Posted by: Absolutionis.9427

Absolutionis.9427

The Rifle Turret toolbelt skill doesn’t have any activation time. It’s mediocre in Static Discharge builds, and thus people use it. You can also place and detonate your turret for an additional discharge.

in Engineer

Posted by: Anymras.5729

Anymras.5729

I used the Rifle Turret from the time I got it until I made my Anvil build. It was one of two fixtures in my utility set – with the other being the Rocket Turret, as the Rocket Turret is one of only two turrets that work with Deployable Turrets in PvE. It serves well as a harrying tool.

in Engineer

Posted by: Zenguy.6421

Zenguy.6421

I use rifle turret in PvE to draw off some agro (for a couple of seconds anyway) and tag a few more mobs for xp/loot (not exploiting, just when I’m active). It’s a bit like a Ranger’s pet, except far lower DPS, much shorter life, no mobility, no control, pathetic AI (or worse, broken AI) and worse cooldown. It doesn’t make much difference, but with Eng you have to milk everything you’ve got – the sec or two of distraction while a mob agros on the turret can mean the diff between life and death.