Wolfineer.com | Builds, Guides and more!

in Engineer

Posted by: Wolfar.6508

Wolfar.6508

Who are you?

My name is Wolfineer, I am a YouTuber for Guild Wars 2 which focusses specifically on the Engineer profession. I have been a YouTuber since June 2013 and I am really enjoying it. I am also known for having an Engineer Guide (Wolfineer’s Engineer Guide) which a lot of people are using. Read more about me here.

What did you create?

I created a wordpress.org website, thanks to /u/mKeRix (from reddit) as he helped me out with both the hosting and coding. An enormous thank you to him. The website is dedicated to provide you with all the Engineer News and Changes released by ArenaNet, Engineer Guides that explain you how our abilities work and what they are used for, How to Fight certain builds, Engineer Tricks and TONS of Engineer Builds.

Why is there an Advertisement box? Why do you run ads? Are you just in it for the money?

There is an advertisement box as I am planning on having a single ad on there to generate a little bit of money to pay for the costs I had (only domain costs). I have been doing everything for Free and I am fine with that but if I am able to generate a little bit of money whitout harming you guys then sure.. why not take that offer?

I am not just in it for the money, if I was I would have made a guide for League of Legends as a lot more people play that game. Hell, I would be better off just finding a job.

Conclusion

I am really happy with the website and I hope you guys will enjoy it. I will be updating the page regulary with new content when ArenaNet releases new information or changes to the Engineer. Enjoy everyone!
—-
The Website: http://www.wolfineer.com/

Introduction Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Z8oeZjcOs

Wolfineer.com - Everything Engineer!

(edited by Wolfar.6508)

in Engineer

Posted by: Grenix.1576

Grenix.1576

Awsome job man! Your video’s are really well made. Its such a pain to think you beat a war left with like 3% health and he can still finish you off easly with the right combo chain so easely!

in Engineer

Posted by: paleeshi.1924

paleeshi.1924

I like your 3kit celestial build. Thinking of running it with zergs (with minor alternations maybe). Whats your thought on that?

in Engineer

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

very nice. I will try the FT build. Well done nice new webpage

in Engineer

Posted by: Killer Rhino.6794

Killer Rhino.6794

Keep up the good work, Wolf! I enjoy your PvP videos the most.

Creator of GW2Kit

in Engineer

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

which builds do you think will be new meta for engeneer ?

in Engineer

Wolfar.6508

I like your 3kit celestial build. Thinking of running it with zergs (with minor alternations maybe). Whats your thought on that?

It is perfectly set for Zergs just the way it is right now. You could go for 6/6/0/0/2 though while Zerging for extra damage. If you are looking for something optimal I would suggest Knight/Cavalier though.

in Engineer

Wolfar.6508

which builds do you think will be new meta for engeneer ?

For PvE it will be a Zerker 3Kit build with Grenade Kit, Bomb Kit and Elixir Gun. 6/6/0/0/2 or 6/6/0/2/0 traitwise, Runes of Strength as Runes and Sigil of Battle + Sigil of Air on weapons (could be different)

For WvW it’s Condition Damage (this build most likely), there are a ton of variations on it which include 6 in Inventions for Fortified Turrets. I also think the Celestial Engineer will be a thing.

For PvP it’s Condition Damage (this build most likely), again with a ton of variations. I also think the Celestial Engineer will be a thing here as well.

(edited by Wolfar.6508)

in Engineer

Posted by: Samis.1750

Samis.1750

Really nice guide Wolfineer. As I am new to the engie and soon to hit 80, it was exactly what I was looking for.

Thank-you.

Tarnished Coast