Wolfineer's Guide [Guides/Builds]

in Engineer

Posted by: biggs.4702

biggs.4702

I used to feel slow on engineer because I didn’t want to sacrifice a slot for the speed elixir. I appreciate the permanent swiftness & vigor traiting which I learned from you. Thanks for helping out us noob engineers.

The obstacle is the path.

in Engineer

Posted by: Boozsha.9423

Boozsha.9423

Excellent, thanks for taking the time to post the info.

in Engineer

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Great! I personally love the Sigil of Water on my off hand instead of doom for the condition build because of the AOE chill effect it gives if enemies get too close. They increased the initial damage it does as well recently which helps alot!

I also don’t use the backpack regen until they fix the scaling I use formula 409 to remove conditions while using Elixirs H S B for extended boons especially retaliation. My Runes are the travelers set for extended boons and condition times and faster out of combat speed so I’m not stuck switching kits constantly for that 5-9 seconds of swiftness. I use the protection injection for the #1 slot in alchemy for if something knocks me over, and I use the 20 in the explosives slot for 100% fire and wider bomb radius while placing the rest in faster cooldowns in pistols, piercing bullets and 2% damage per condition placed on the enemy. Works well for me.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

(edited by tigirius.9014)

in Engineer

Posted by: Linc.6834

Linc.6834

Nice guides/vids, but bro no E-gun?

I too am slowly working on a Celestial Set, should be finished in a week or so, but what to slot it with? Sooo many good options. I’ll most likely wait for the balance patch next week.

Hopefully we can move away from this condition meta and I can go back to my beloved rifle. crosses fingers

in Engineer

Posted by: Ring.6928

Ring.6928

I felt like my build needed …something else to improve it, kinda disappointed we really can’t get much better than this but at least it helped me understand some more mechanics behind engineers. awesome thread.

in Engineer

Posted by: amiable.4823

amiable.4823

I have a full ascended celestial set (noble runes, rune of battle + perception) and I have tried to make FT builds work but I always end up speccing back to nades because the dps is just so much better at all ranges. Even short range I will out DPS FT with grenade 1, even when the FT build I am using stacks 25 might regularly. It’s a bit sad.

Edit: Build I use for maximal might-stacking: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fcAQJAqel0pyanvy3F1LJyoCdGIFA2dJSR+1YfUwWPIA-jECBYjChUEgkIBJ5rIasVhFRjVVjIqWlEzImIqWIgFTAA-w

Aliquot Love – Engineer
Gable Thorn – Elementalist
Shining in Darkness – Warrior – Mag

(edited by amiable.4823)

in Engineer

Posted by: knathdrak.8365

knathdrak.8365

Would love to see your thoughts / updates now with the patch!
Been loving your build so far (using the PvE one in both PvE / WvW).

With so many conditions the new changes to Modified Amunition, seems like it would be a big boost to pickup, but loose so much other traits :-(