WvW HGH Video

WvW HGH Video

in Engineer

Posted by: Dyeus.6759

Dyeus.6759

I decided to make this video awhile ago and I just finished making the video today. Ive seen a lot of questions about the HGH build and I hope this video will answer some of those questions. It is mainly highlights of me playing wvw solo and showing off the ridiculous damage you can achieve, while still barely surviving attacks from multiple enemies. Now I know I made a lot mistakes in the video but I made it mostly for fun. I hope you enjoy it.

The Build I am using:
http://www.gw2build.com/builds/simulator.php#1.4.6.0.20.0.34.0.11.0.79.87.92.89.102.0.0.0.227.230.236.246.0.0.0.0.0.272.280.281.0.0.0.30.10.0.30.0
(Copy and paste the url)

and I am sorry about some footage being low quality. I will definitely fix this if I make another video.
The runes and sigils I am using it’s
Runes:
4x Altruism (Not in spvp)
2x Lyssa
Sigils:
Superior Sigil of Battle
Superior Sigil of Corruption

(edited by Dyeus.6759)

WvW HGH Video

in Engineer

Posted by: lchan.2169

lchan.2169

nice video and awesome game play. But i want to ask people…whats really the benefit of HGH? for the might stack? whats the might stack on average are you getting?

WvW HGH Video

in Engineer

Dyeus.6759

I will have 22 stacks of might that gives you 770 extra condition damage that puts me around 1759 condition damage.

(edited by Dyeus.6759)

WvW HGH Video

in Engineer

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Nice vid. You play that build well and do a pretty nice job with grenades which is probably the hardest part.

Interestingly enough, just yesterday I geared out my Engi for this build yesterday to dust him off and do a little skirmishing in WvW. I needed a break from running with Commanders on my Staff Ele. It’s been getting pretty old in T1 NA. I need a lot of work however heh. I’m pretty rusty on my Engi.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

WvW HGH Video

in Engineer

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

For some reason this video is unviewable. Any other YT video works just fine, 1080p, full screen. But yours constantly interupts or cuts to the end, claiming incorrect videolengths (itll say in the bottombar the video was f.e. 3min long or 6min long)

WvW HGH Video

in Engineer

Posted by: QQing.3089

QQing.3089

Nice video. One question, do you find it’s imperative to have the ten points in Firearms or would it be detrimental to move it to Tools for Speedy Kits. Not having swiftness (perma) in WvW makes me cry sometimes.

WvW HGH Video

in Engineer

Posted by: lchan.2169

lchan.2169

22 stacks of might….not bad. What sigils? I tried HGH build but can only hold about 12-16 stacks of might average considering my might duration is 85% longer. maybe i am just not coordinated enough.

WvW HGH Video

in Engineer

Dyeus.6759

22 stacks of might….not bad. What sigils? I tried HGH build but can only hold about 12-16 stacks of might average considering my might duration is 85% longer. maybe i am just not coordinated enough.

The sigils I am using is superior sigil of battle and superior sigil of corruption. You’re missing 6 stacks of might so you are either missing the sigil of battle or the runes of altruism. Both of those have a chance to give you 3 stacks of might.

I forgot to add sigil of corruption to my other reply. You get 250 condition damage from that which increases my condition damage to 2009.

WvW HGH Video

in Engineer

Posted by: Highvoltage.7946

Highvoltage.7946

what gear are you using, rampager?

WvW HGH Video

in Engineer

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

what gear are you using, rampager?

He/She shows the equipment at the end of the video.

WvW HGH Video

in Engineer

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

Eh, your pretty good. I think the video displays more player skill than a strong build.

WvW HGH Video

in Engineer

Posted by: Eliteseraph.4970

Eliteseraph.4970

Normally I have absolutely no respect for you BG guys in T1. Seems like most of your server is pretty zergtastic. But I suppose you could say the same for most servers, even mine. But I gotta give it to ya Dyues, you’re pretty good!

/respect from SoR

Also, excellent choice of music. I approve!

WvW HGH Video

in Engineer

Posted by: LotuS.4378

LotuS.4378

I think guys, you dont understand. HgH is good but only if you runing in group of 5 or less. HgH inside zerg is usless, and basiclly nothing so far will change it. Stop posting videos from WvW where you runing solo, its not sPvP.

[INC] Incendies
http://incendies-guild.tk/

WvW HGH Video

in Engineer

Posted by: ESKan.6782

ESKan.6782

I’ll have to say that sPvP is less soloplay than world versus world .

[PD] – Far Shiverpeaks.
Nameless Inversion/Ascension/Evasion/Ruination/Impression/Perdition/Compassion/Tactician
Guild Wars 2 will be an amazing game when it’s finished. Compare Prophecies to EotN!

WvW HGH Video

in Engineer

Posted by: Eliteseraph.4970

Eliteseraph.4970

I think guys, you dont understand. HgH is good but only if you runing in group of 5 or less. HgH inside zerg is usless, and basiclly nothing so far will change it. Stop posting videos from WvW where you runing solo, its not sPvP.

This would have merit, except that, as I was told and as I have since learned, EVERYTHING works and nothing is useless when you’re in a zerg.

The only time this doesn’t apply is when you have a really well coordinated group of 10 or more that goes zerg-busting. But even then there’s always going to be stragglers to clean up. Small groups of 1 and 2 that any “solo” build will be useful against. Your team synergy and coordination matter more than your build when zerg-busting anyway.

So yeah, I think HGH (and other roaming, camp-flipping, yak-busting builds) have plenty of reasons to exists in WvW.

Mostly I wish people would stop trying to claim that WvW is or isn’t something. It’s whatever people want it to be. It’s a hybrid between PvE and PvP. It’s small scale skirmishes, it’s 1v1, it’s massive zerg battles.

Play what you want, how you want. And stop trying to tell people how to have their fun.

WvW HGH Video

in Engineer

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

Had some questions about your gear selection and future upgrades.
would you care to explain why you chose the gear and runes you did.
ex.:
Why crest of rabid?
Why Chrysocola jewels and not exquisite?
Food Choice?
Mix of Rabid gear and T/V/Con d?

I am sure you have your reasons and I’d like to hear them. trying to do the best i can with this build as i enjoy it a lot.

WvW HGH Video

in Engineer

Posted by: paleeshi.1924

paleeshi.1924

Nice build. I tried it sPvp, was fun

I have only played limited amount of HGH builds.. Do you have any tips on have to use elixirs/toss elixir strategically or do you just spam them when they are out of CD for might stack?