WvW P/P Engineer Condition Burst Roaming

in Engineer

Posted by: Astro Bear.6305

Astro Bear.6305

Hey fellow engineers. Ever since the balance patch I’ve been moving away from rifle a bit (until it gets a little something extra) and trying out P/P a lot more. I made a video of some of the bursts I got while roaming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgPXp6Y1dzY
Anyone else enjoying this build? It’s nothing as fun as the old P/S kit engi, but it beats playing hammer every day for me. Hope you enjoy!

in Engineer

Posted by: Milan.9035

Milan.9035

This video is not available.

Not sure why i am getting that message. On my cell phone at work maybe…..

Anyways i feel same as you.

I play a lot of p/p and wish for the old days. I am also working on getting HOPE but its so slow and expensive.

Also get discouraged when i lose to someone who is clearly bad but with op build and then just relog on my rev and put them in the ground in 5 sec. Just to let myself know it wasnt my fault….:(

in Engineer

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Well you didnt post the build so kind of hard to say…

I’ve been running rabid p/p all gyro scrapper since HoT release and its still decent but with Anet intent of killing off gyros due to purity of purpose a core build is looking more interesting by the day. Maybe thats what they meant?

in Engineer

Astro Bear.6305

Well you didnt post the build so kind of hard to say…

I’ve been running rabid p/p all gyro scrapper since HoT release and its still decent but with Anet intent of killing off gyros due to purity of purpose a core build is looking more interesting by the day. Maybe thats what they meant?

I meant to P/P in general. I play variants of it depending what’s out on the BL any given day. Just seeing if any other engineers have been enjoying it/what their build variants are.

in Engineer

Posted by: Samug.6512

Samug.6512

Black-white colours made it hard to see anything. Also, ‘moving screen’ effect is disorienting as hell.

in Engineer

Posted by: ColdHatred.7230

ColdHatred.7230

I run either P/P or P/S in wvw with mortar kit on zergs. What runes, sigils and gear do you use?

Asuran Engineer – Ëlixir

in Engineer

Posted by: ampy.1387

ampy.1387

P/P has always been fun no matter the variant. Running Trailblazers at the moment as a Burngineer. Stay away from Perplexity.

Music is the Weapon of the Future.

ïryss | Engineer

in Engineer

Astro Bear.6305

Black-white colours made it hard to see anything. Also, ‘moving screen’ effect is disorienting as hell.

Was going for an artistic touch, but have been getting lots of complaints about it so might never do a video like that again.

As far as my build I run trail blazer armor and weapons with all rabid trinkets just to insure some on crit condi procs. Sigils are geomancy and doom/blight/corruption I swap that out sometimes.

in Engineer

Astro Bear.6305

P/P has always been fun no matter the variant. Running Trailblazers at the moment as a Burngineer. Stay away from Perplexity.

I only call it cancer in my description out of more than a self awareness than a total disdain for condi. With the old P/S condi engie you had a lot more thought and skill into getting your burst off. I just feel P/P not as much that, but I don’t hate it for not being that either. It’s different and I can respect that, albeit I don’t feel I need to work as hard to get the combo off most of the time.

in Engineer

Posted by: Pride.1734

Pride.1734

Good ol cheese. Basicly the condi variant of grenade burst one shot.

in Engineer

Posted by: ampy.1387

ampy.1387

I only call it cancer in my description out of more than a self awareness than a total disdain for condi. With the old P/S condi engie you had a lot more thought and skill into getting your burst off. I just feel P/P not as much that, but I don’t hate it for not being that either. It’s different and I can respect that, albeit I don’t feel I need to work as hard to get the combo off most of the time.

:D just giving you a hard time. I’ve been thinking of bringing back my p/s asura engi out and having some fun with that. Always loved p/s combo as it used to be my main weapon setup but p/p has been treating me well as of late.

Music is the Weapon of the Future.

ïryss | Engineer