WvW and sPvP Builds

WvW and sPvP Builds

in Engineer

Posted by: timartinho.8043

timartinho.8043

Hey guys.

I stopped playing my engineer like a year ago, but I want to start doing some PVP with him. I started searching for builds, and don’t found any updated.
Can you please show me the most used builds, on some websites to start making my own? (:

I appreciate the help.
Cya in game-

Stylus Targaryen - 80 Asura Guardian[main]
Stylus Sunstrider - 80 Charr Warrior[alt]
Bombista - 80 Human Engineer[alt]

WvW and sPvP Builds

in Engineer

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

Hey.

Here’s a fairly cookie-cutter build that is quite common in a tournament setting:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fdAQFAUlUUpErlcxdLseNCbBNqxI6NWlO+5DEgkC-TJRHwAFeAAc2fAwFA4YZAA

It’s a hybrid damage build that has some nice CC, sustain, condition variety, and utility from the kits. It doesn’t do high burst damage, but it can perform quite well in sustained combat or decapping/defending nodes. It also helps out allies with condi clears and AoE healing. There’s lots of variations of this that use bombs and such too.

That particular website I linked is also the best website for storing and sharing builds, and it’s quite easy to learn how to use. Just make sure that you click the “get quick link” button at the bottom to generate the proper link for the build before you favourite or post it somewhere. Otherwise you might store or post the wrong build.

WvW and sPvP Builds

in Engineer

timartinho.8043

Thank you a lot. I’ll test it.
Usually I use that website, but the people dont rate them, and most of them aren’t updated…

WvW and sPvP Builds

in Engineer

Posted by: Zardul.3952

Zardul.3952

Dont listen to the guy above….

go for full Turrets ( Flame turret, Rifle Turret, Thumper turret, Healing turret, Supply crate)

and go for Condi gear with pistol/shield

0/0/6/6/0 ( Experimental turrets and rifled turrets)

it wins about 75% of all games in TPVP

Main: lvl 80 Ranger ,
Alt: lvl 80 Mesmer

WvW and sPvP Builds

in Engineer

Posted by: Zardul.3952

Zardul.3952

Condi Turret bunker is the meta atm.

Main: lvl 80 Ranger ,
Alt: lvl 80 Mesmer

WvW and sPvP Builds

in Engineer

timartinho.8043

Zardul, you know any build / guide at internet for me to see?

WvW and sPvP Builds

in Engineer

timartinho.8043

Thank you a lot mate (:
+1

WvW and sPvP Builds

in Engineer

Posted by: Wolfar.6508

Wolfar.6508

What. The. Hell.

You just copied the builds and put them on your own site? Give some proper credit to the community dude. Mishva’s build is also slightly outdated yet you put it under Meta builds. Mishva is working on a new setup as the current one does not work that well anymore yet you still forward people to it.

Atleast mention the players who created it, this thread was purely so you could take someone els his build and put them on your website. You probably don’t even want to do PvP with your Engineer, you just needed us to get more ‘meta’ builds. Also, why do you feel the need to just show the builds? You can also directly link to the guide someone has written instead of some skill editor that means barely anyhing. That way the guy who spend time writing the guide gets some proper credit.

Having a website is all ok and such but be honest about it then instead of some lame story about you being new to Engineer and want to PvP with it. Gosh..

Wolfineer.com - Everything Engineer!

(edited by Wolfar.6508)

WvW and sPvP Builds

in Engineer

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

It’s okay anyway. Once i took a look, most of these builds (WvW since that’s the game aspect i know the best) are closer to garbage than metas.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

WvW and sPvP Builds

in Engineer

Posted by: Silinsar.6298

Silinsar.6298

@wolfineer
It’s not his site (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Meta-Builds-Website-sPvP-tPvP) and the one who’s made it has added a reference list.

WvW and sPvP Builds

in Engineer

Posted by: Wolfar.6508

Wolfar.6508

@wolfineer
It’s not his site (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Meta-Builds-Website-sPvP-tPvP) and the one who’s made it has added a reference list.

Then still, it would have been nice if they asked if it was ok if they got placed on there and if they were actually meta builds. The commander build is in no shape to act like a meta build.

Wolfineer.com - Everything Engineer!

WvW and sPvP Builds

in Engineer

Posted by: Silinsar.6298

Silinsar.6298

Then still, it would have been nice if they asked if it was ok if they got placed on there and if they were actually meta builds. The commander build is in no shape to act like a meta build.

Of course, I just didn’t want you to get angry at the wrong guy.