WvW roaming with Condi Rifle

in Engineer

Posted by: ukuni.8745

ukuni.8745

im not overly impressed with the fights in this video been doing more group orientated stuff and havnt really gotten much solo roaming in but the build is solid and a bit different so hopefully something people enjoy.

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/engineer/?2.0|4.5b.h1k.0.0.0|0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0|1b.71l.1b.71l.1b.71l.1b.71l.1b.71l.1b.71l.0.0.0.0.0.0|2y.0.2y.0.3y.0.1b.62.1b.62.1b.62|u29b.k46.0.a1.a6|30.d|2c.2m.2e.2f.0|e

Still Winning And Grinning (Swag)
Ukune – Engineer of Maguuma
Check me out on YouTube

in Engineer

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

Weee, I’m not the only one who uses Rabid/Apoth accessories.

Was more impressed with your power rifle gameplay, but still a nice watch.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in Engineer

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

I run something very similar. I love rocket booting in front of people and dropping a glue bomb on them and then just laying into them, right before the glue wears off I drop a supply crate on their heads and it’s game over.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in Engineer

ukuni.8745

i changed how i run this build decided to take alot more stealth its been great nuking people hard outta nowhere and hopefully will have some clips of it in my next video

Check me out on YouTube

in Engineer

Posted by: Nirvana.8659

Nirvana.8659

Nice vid.
I see your use of the bomb kit is really low,apart for some combo and only 2/3 times to apply confusion in the whole video.
Don’t you think would be better switch it with elixir S?
It’s an easy “emergency” button when you need stealth to confuse/escape from your enemy.

I would go also in 20 tools(sacrifice the 10 point in alchemy),in order to have the faster cooldown for rocket boots , and the passive that recharge all the toolbelt skills at 25% HP(i find this trait very usefull).
Mmmh…i play engy till the beta i still don’t remember the skills name :P .

I know you were not looking for tips , that’s just my version of the build :P .

Nice video(loled at the beginning with the newby engy) , i’ll wait the next too .

I apologize for my english.
Engineer : Charliengine
Engineer : Brother Thompson

in Engineer

ukuni.8745

Nice vid.
I see your use of the bomb kit is really low,apart for some combo and only 2/3 times to apply confusion in the whole video.
Don’t you think would be better switch it with elixir S?
It’s an easy “emergency” button when you need stealth to confuse/escape from your enemy.

I would go also in 20 tools(sacrifice the 10 point in alchemy),in order to have the faster cooldown for rocket boots , and the passive that recharge all the toolbelt skills at 25% HP(i find this trait very usefull).
Mmmh…i play engy till the beta i still don’t remember the skills name :P .

I know you were not looking for tips , that’s just my version of the build :P .

Nice video(loled at the beginning with the newby engy) , i’ll wait the next too .

I did argue with myself about taking elixir s over bomb kit since I needed a stun breaker but after I decided to go more stealth I ended up swapping rocket boots for elixir s, I miss the mobility of rocket boots but it’s pritty easy to juke with stealth so I think it was a good trade off, I wish I did get some better footage so I could show it a bit more in-depth but sadly I had to go with what I could get.

Check me out on YouTube