You gotta love anet

You gotta love anet

in Engineer

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

They hear engies complain about hobosacks, so what do they do? Make hobosacks for everyone!

You gotta love that toucan though, it gives it enough touch to make it not just another hobosack, but the ultimate hobosack ~

Btw Anet how long more until we can get rid of hobosacks so we can show off our new hobosacks? All these back pieces coming out month after month and the only thing I can do is wait until that issue is fixed :/

Attachments:

(edited by Penguin.5197)

You gotta love anet

in Engineer

Posted by: Chuckles.8153

Chuckles.8153

I like my ‘hobosack’. I think it adds a cool touch to the class and quite frankly I’d be disappointed if it was removed.

You gotta love anet

in Engineer

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

I wouldnt say remove, but an option to be able to prioritize your back item over your kit sacks if wanted.

Edit: saying get rid off was a wrong choice of words

(edited by Penguin.5197)

You gotta love anet

in Engineer

Posted by: Seetoo.9316

Seetoo.9316

And here I wanted to give my jetpack to my eng’g cuz of rocket boots. With so many explosive leaps, how can we not consider a rocketeer.

You gotta love anet

in Engineer

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Yea I like that hobosack much better than the ones I get from my kits. That’s like the mother of hobosacks. Unfortunately, it’s going to clip with my ToolKit, creating a wonky hybrid kit that looks like crap.

And the jetpack was bar-none the coolest back item Anet has made and bar-none the hardest one to attain.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

You gotta love anet

in Engineer

Posted by: FreekPalmer.2839

FreekPalmer.2839

Yea I like that hobosack much better than the ones I get from my kits. That’s like the mother of hobosacks. Unfortunately, it’s going to clip with my ToolKit, creating a wonky hybrid kit that looks like crap.

And the jetpack was bar-none the coolest back item Anet has made and bar-none the hardest one to attain.

This is true.

There has been talk about fixing the issue for legendary skins and hopefully backpacks for engineers.
It’s been mention in a previous post a few times and responded 2.

The biggest question I’ll have is
Will we have a shot at weapon/backpack skins again?

I personally avoided farming a lot of the content for skins because the time and effort was pointless for getting a skin that could never be seen.
Same reason half my legendary materials were sold on the Black lion, why waste all that time collecting them for a skin I won’t see.

Now with the change, it seems I’ll miss out because something was overlooked.

Zipp Tinker
https://www.youtube.com/zipptinker
For my latest Videos and Builds

You gotta love anet

in Engineer

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

I like my ‘hobosack’. I think it adds a cool touch to the class and quite frankly I’d be disappointed if it was removed.

How I feel.

This is hilarious though!

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry