condi build

condi build

in Engineer

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

I am trying this build which works quite well. The idea is to have something without nades and bombs and to try a different gameplay . At a first seen it has no direct damage, but when the might stacks raise up it hits quite hard . The idea is to pop all your elixir , to use combo eg 5,4 and then when mights are up , to use mortar toolbet, mortar 2 and then elixir U and bombing people with mortar. On mortar you have a strong water field, a poison field and 1 blast (toolbet of mortar F5). Try it and tell me . i found it quite strong
http://www.intothemists.com/calc/?build=-ZRR;2Z-ku0o5-Q-x0;9;4jkl;0058157136;4U-1;3CoF2CoF22x

condi build

in Engineer

PierPiero.9142

any hint is welcome !!

condi build

in Engineer

Posted by: MattressDrayke.9318

MattressDrayke.9318

It looks nice to me put I cant say, im not very good at builds
(Also im just wondering, if i were to use this build, what kind of armor would i get?)

(edited by MattressDrayke.9318)

condi build

in Engineer

PierPiero.9142

it is for pvp , armour rabid/hoelbreak, sigil geomancy and energy

condi build

in Engineer

Posted by: Peutrifectus.4830

Peutrifectus.4830

Hmm… Holbrek on rabid? Not ideal… I suppose if you’re might stacking runes of aristocracy… Oh wait… Not allowed nice things.

You have pitiful direct damage and no ferocity. Though, that’s a simpton of the rabid amulet. Go for a condi rune set, scavenging is nice, so too are balthazar but there’s plenty to choose from…. Though 25%hp quickness from Orr and Balthazar can save your bacon with such a slow casting heal.

Trait wise, you’ve git enough precision to proc proc procedi – proc! So you can afford to take pinpoint distribution. Also, streamlined kits & mecha legs is a waste. Use one or the other. I prefer mecha legs so I can take target lock for the stealth counterplay. Your build can use acid bomb and/or fumigate to take advantage of this button you could heal on blast for more team support… Something your build does well as is.

Sigils… Energy good good good.
Hydro… Synergise well with hematic focus I guess but then you already have good enough precision. I’m a sucker for torment as it does more damage than a bleed stack and it can cover up more damaging condis that would otherwise get cleansed.

Overall I like condi hgh and this ain’t too bad. I just wish there was a might stacking condi rune set in PvP.

My 2 cents anyway.

Just don’t be tempted to be gigantic turbo dougen with grenades!

- Deschain Munroe

(edited by Peutrifectus.4830)

condi build

in Engineer

Posted by: Father Busho.2796

Father Busho.2796

For condi build without bomb nades and with might stacking, use a an HGH build or a variation of it, with the current changes it is quite viable.

Band Of Royal Daggers [BORD]
Aurora Glade
ALL IS VAIN :(