engineers in general

engineers in general

in Engineer

Posted by: threesum.1932

threesum.1932

hey just started the game yesterday i wanted to see what do u think of engineers is it a gd profession for pve and what about pvp …. ty

engineers in general

in Engineer

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Depends if you are noob what cant handle more that wasd and 2 more buttons or not.

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

engineers in general

in Engineer

threesum.1932

ofc i can. i played wow for 6 years …

engineers in general

in Engineer

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Engi is very hard to play but most fun

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

engineers in general

in Engineer

Posted by: zugly.9035

zugly.9035

well I will try to be as objective as possible answering this question.
(made an eng as 2nd class and since then, I am always playing it)

Engineer is a versatile class with all the kits it can use.
so all depends on your traits, stats, skills and kits, eng can be really good in PVE as well as in PVP.

BUT, as we are a versatile class, we can’t be the TOP in each section, but we can be good in all of them.

engineers in general

in Engineer

Posted by: DDog.4350

DDog.4350

To answer your question, engineers are very good in PvP (Hard to master, but very strong if mastered)

I dont play PvE at all so i can’t tell.
I have seen several threads about engineers not being accepted in party’s because the other classes can do everything better. Idk about this tho.

engineers in general

in Engineer

Posted by: Direksone.3867

Direksone.3867

It’s a difficult class to master, but I love it! Still is my favorite even though I level plenty of alts. The versatility is awesome, but might be hard for a lot of people to get into. Quite frankly some people really don’t know how to play one, that’s fine, I don’t know how to play a Thief well either for instance, and therefore they complain the engi sucks. It’s awesome!

Blood And Metal is a guild on Gunnars Hold that is all about metal, punk,hard rock etc.. Join us!

engineers in general

in Engineer

threesum.1932

ok thx for the help guys