hard light arena should remove condi

in Engineer

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

imo

i think hard light arena is mostly wants you to fight inside the area and melee right?

but in the current meta, there’s no way you can stay in it

sure you get protection, but if it’s mesmer or necro or condit builds you are doomed, can’t stay inside

in Engineer

Posted by: Arimas.3492

Arimas.3492

I think the biggest disappointment from the new Elite specs is that soulbeast has a trait to make protection reduce condition damage, which I always thought should have been baseline for protection especially with the rise of Condi meta.

I think engineer has enough condition cleanse as it is though, Elixir C is really good.

in Engineer

Posted by: digitalruse.9085

digitalruse.9085

Light arena should affect 10 targets. There. I said it.

Qwerkk – Asuran Engineer

in Engineer

Posted by: Arimas.3492

Arimas.3492

I think it should affect 10 targets only if you’re above the heat level, that would make more sense.

in Engineer

Posted by: digitalruse.9085

digitalruse.9085

I think it should affect 10 targets only if you’re above the heat level, that would make more sense.

I can live with that.

Qwerkk – Asuran Engineer

in Engineer

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Yeah, it would make such an amazing group buff tool. It feels weird getting all these boons just for myself.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in Engineer

Posted by: Are.1326

Are.1326

The look of the arena does not correspond well with its effect. When I see a bunch of walls, I am expecting them to hold enemies inside or outside like guardian walls. Instead it acts more like a stance that is restricted to an area. The visuals also suggest that its positive function effects all allies inside, not just the engineer. I strongly belive this skill were suppose to do one thing but then got changed late in development.