is mekittenit totally irredeemable?

in Engineer

Posted by: shahryar.8437

shahryar.8437

I really enjoy the mechanics of it i am not building for top raiding or anything mostly just hanging out with my fiance and one maybe two more friends

in Engineer

Posted by: DGraves.3720

DGraves.3720

Mekittenal… Haha.

As for it’s usage if you like it and your friends like you playing it, play it, don’t worry about what we think.

in Engineer

Posted by: shahryar.8437

shahryar.8437

Freaking phone keyboards lol

in Engineer

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

Medic has no K and MediKit has no C, otherwise you get filtered in mekitten
Anyway yes MediKit is, even after the rework, totally unusable. If you are going duo with your GF use either Healing Turrent or Medi Gyro. HT is a bit more healing and 2 condi clense, but the gyro still gives good healing, especially if you combo the Toolbelt personal water field and hammer#3.

About the kit, i really hope they finally rework it to be a blaster, maybe with added support (#1 aoe sustained healing, #2-#5 skills like aoe resistence, aegis, burst healing ofc with proper coolowns based on skill power)

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

in Engineer

Posted by: Tiilimon.6094

Tiilimon.6094

Use medkits trait to boost your other heals, whip the kit out during the time your Super Elixir is flying through the air, when your BoB explodes in a waterfield and so on.

also works for elixir R, grab medkit for 15% faster combat rezz <- when was it boosted to 33% :O omg

“Health Insurance: 33% Outgoing Heal Effectiveness”

It’s hard to use well, but funnier than that ticking waste basket can ever be, and you’ll NEVER get caught pants down without some heals to share

(edited by Tiilimon.6094)

in Engineer

Posted by: guildabd.6529

guildabd.6529

Why can’t thrown medkits be like the ones from shatterer: no target limit and 5000 heal.