new bag kit

new bag kit

in Engineer

Posted by: SmallCat.7413

SmallCat.7413

enggineer have a bag kit which put in utility slots.player can fill 2 things in it(weapon kit,elixir,turret,some gadgets).when player use bag kit,the old utility slots skills gone(except bag kit), the things in bag kit replace it,but no tools belt skill.when player chick weapon swap botton or chick the bag kit,the old utility slots skills return.

(edited by SmallCat.7413)

new bag kit

in Engineer

SmallCat.7413

and this bag kit can’t fill another bag kit.

new bag kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Forestnator.6298

Forestnator.6298

I don’t understand Sir.

new bag kit

in Engineer

Posted by: VIVorcha.7853

VIVorcha.7853

So, you basically want a utility skill that gives allows us to have 2 extra utility skills?

Why?

new bag kit

in Engineer

SmallCat.7413

So, you basically want a utility skill that gives allows us to have 2 extra utility skills?

Why?

no,just one extra untility.

new bag kit

in Engineer

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

moar apm

/15

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

new bag kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

enggineer have a bag kit which put in utility slots.player can fill 2 things in it(weapon kit,elixir,turret,some gadgets).when player use bag kit,the old utility slots skills gone(except bag kit), the things in bag kit replace it,but no tools belt skill.when player chick weapon swap botton or chick the bag kit,the old utility slots skills return.

Translation
Engineers have kits wich take a utility slot. Player should be able to fill 2 utility skills into the kit slot. When the player uses the kit, for example 7, then the other 2 utilty skills wich have been chosen and put into the engineers kit before should take place of number 8 and 9. Tool belt skills aren’t affected by this action. By pressing the weapon swap button or by pressing the kit button, the old utlity skills will return.

Sir – this took me about 10 minutes to understand – improve your english plz

… also I don’t like the idea – too complicated and too many utility skills for the Engineer compared to other classes.

- Xyonon aka Madame Le Blanc
you’re welcome

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

new bag kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Attachments:

new bag kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Adamantium.3682

Adamantium.3682

I think he likes kits.

Attachments:

[TNO] Gizmo Gigawatt (Engineer)
Jade Quarry