omg plz nerf grenade kit

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: troptop.9781

troptop.9781

Please it is way too hard on my thumb to actually aim and shoot my grenade kit ability 1. Please nerf the grenade kit and make the ability 1 with auto-cast noob mode direct single target hit please!!! I am so noob I really need my grenade ability 1 to be single target cast and automatic cast !!!

(sarcasm above)

No really.. What happened to the people to be spitting this kind of crap? Since when do you have autocast GTAOE in a game?

For the love of god just stop spitting dirt brown matter all over this forum, why would you even want them to do this to the grenade kit? make it even worse?? please, stop. Thanks.

(edited by troptop.9781)

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: ZoGoNDragoN.4873

ZoGoNDragoN.4873

I don’t agree with you.

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: troptop.9781

troptop.9781

Sorry to hear your thumb was hurt you poor little girl, but no other game ever had ability autocast and most of them you had to MANUALLY ( ouch your poor thumb again ) cast over 25+ abilities.

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Psaakyrn.5794

Psaakyrn.5794

Sorry to hear your thumb was hurt you poor little girl, but no other game ever had ability autocast and most of them you had to MANUALLY ( ouch your poor thumb again ) cast over 25+ abilities.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Auto-cast

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Keelin.5781

Keelin.5781

So you don’t agree and in response produce an entire thread dedicated to your passive-aggressive sarcasm. Got it.

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Warmage Timeraider.5861

Warmage Timeraider.5861

OP doesnt realise that this game does not like people standing still… keep moving, 90% of the grenades will miss anyway… but that would require you to both spam your 1 button and move at the same time… thats to hard

Timeraider- 80 Norn Elementalist – 80 Norn Engineer
epic-timeraider.weebly.com

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Praenomen.3245

Praenomen.3245

I do feel bad for people (especially PVPers) trying to use Grenade Kit in without some sort of mouse with a numpad on it. I have a Razer Naga and so spamming GTAOE abilities while moving is no problem for me, but I guess if you’re a gaming plebian and don’t have fancy hardware (or an alien with some sort of super flexible hand) you’re out of luck until something gets changed.

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Arxae.4201

Arxae.4201

or an alien with some sort of super flexible hand

Aww man On a serious note, i can pull it off. It takes some practice and allot of side strafing but it’s not that hard.

Then again, i’m used a bit to playing qwerty games on a azerty keyboard (when no key edit was available). So i’m used a bit to play in a strange way :p

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: CptCosmic.3156

CptCosmic.3156

I have a normal mouse with 5 buttons and I only use 3 of them. I dont have problems running and tossing nades.

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: benipk.6130

benipk.6130

Try being in Australia and using ground targeted skills, it’s not too bad in PvE, because enemy movement is more predictable, but in PvP it’s virtually impossible to land hits with the latency….

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Keelin.5781

Keelin.5781

Try being in Australia and using ground targeted skills, it’s not too bad in PvE, because enemy movement is more predictable, but in PvP it’s virtually impossible to land hits with the latency….

For a moment i thought this was gonna end in one of those ‘upside down’-jokes.

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Akaikos.9613

Akaikos.9613

i need to go back to my pistol build for dungeons because after 2 days my hands start to hurt like it was a thousand needles inside =(.

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: ZoGoNDragoN.4873

ZoGoNDragoN.4873

Just think about how Grenade Kit is super powerful in underwater. Should I say more?

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: szar.9054

szar.9054

simple moving is fine but how the hell to you dive, juke, spin, stutter step, circle kite or the any of the other half dozen wiggly movements you need to not get gutted in a hard explorables

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Rick.1378

Rick.1378

The joke is actually on the OP. You can cast grenades just as fast as if you had an autoattack option if you enable the fast cast ground targeting. The only issue here is the repetitive strain on spamming the button casting. Seems to me that it’s ludicrous to assume that Anet strategized that having to constantly spam your attack button was a trade off for having increased grenade damage. I’m sure it will be tweaked and/or fixed in the near future.

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Bargaw.4832

Bargaw.4832

It’s not grenade kit that should be nerfed, it’s other weapons that should be buffed. Grenades are super long, aoe source of damage so other weapons should do more damage than they, but it’s the opposite atm.

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Nova.7509

Nova.7509

Please it is way too hard on my thumb to actually aim and shoot my grenade kit ability 1. Please nerf the grenade kit and make the ability 1 with auto-cast noob mode direct single target hit please!!! I am so noob I really need my grenade ability 1 to be single target cast and automatic cast !!!

(sarcasm above)

No really.. What happened to the people to be spitting this kind of crap? Since when do you have autocast GTAOE in a game?

For the love of god just stop spitting dirt brown matter all over this forum, why would you even want them to do this to the grenade kit? make it even worse?? please, stop. Thanks.

Hahaha, you start a new thread not to point out any relevant issue or resolve/discuss someone else’s problem, but instead just to give a pretentious and pointless comment on something apparently you’re trying to not give attention to. If you really wanted to dial down the grenade issue just learn to keep quiet and play your game like a good little child.

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Dreggon.6598

Dreggon.6598

I’d like a ‘second’ grenade kit that’s automatically unlocked for free when you purchase the current one – the current one has targeted AoEs, and the new one can just throw grenades automatically.

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: VakarisJ.5619

VakarisJ.5619

The grenade kit is fine as it is, it’s the only reason I’ve picked up the engineer and am having loads of fun with it.

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Puru.4217

Puru.4217

Grenade kit seems fine, it isn’t easy to hit with it, and is easily avoidable.

Underwater however, it is just plainly broken. The only class that as a chance to win is a thief, and that’s because he can spam 5 with is spear. Otherwise you can kill everyone + every single sharks by just spamming 1.

It’s not my fault if S/P is not popular !!!

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Orichi.9285

Orichi.9285

Just think about how Grenade Kit is super powerful in underwater. Should I say more?

This.

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: EKUEOLOFi.9518

EKUEOLOFi.9518

If you kite a granade/bomb engi he will miss most of the granade throws and the bombs wont hit. Try that next time.. Its really hard to hit a granade toss from mid range..

omg plz nerf grenade kit

in Engineer

Posted by: manwhat.1745

manwhat.1745

You use grenade kit underwater.

Or you use that autohotkey script that gives you a crosshair and makes the game play like a shooter.