race ?

race ?

in Engineer

Posted by: Ledddawe.8964

Ledddawe.8964

what is best looking race for engineer ? i wanna use quip + ghastly shield skin and also predator what is best race to use these ? i have asure and i think quip + shield look awesome but predator nop any screens of these on charr ?

race ?

in Engineer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

Best looking, imo charr any sex or human male. I’m a male charr. I’ve got a predator and quip, gonna post you some pics later

However the best class to play, with slight adventages are asura. The hitbox is different and also the usage of the flamethrower combo field + finisher is easier.

greez

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

race ?

in Engineer

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

However the best class to play, with slight adventages are asura. The hitbox is different and also the usage of the flamethrower combo field + finisher is easier.

since the unified-models patch this point is mute.
Unless you prefer unbalanced duels in wvw.

Charrs are nice for their elite “charrzooka” which is essentially a elite-weaponkit.
But since the supply-crate outperforms it in nearly all regards, its not that important to roll charr as engi.

Just run with what you optically preffer the most.
Male human engi main here f.e., but opened a male charr engi toon just for the charrzooka.

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

race ?

in Engineer

Xyonon.3987

What I meant is that projectiles are homing to your chest and some reflection walls (curtain f.ex.) are so low that you can have adventages as a mesmer if you are asura.
The same is with the flame thrower napalm field. It’s not high and a charr or norn easy will shoot over the field with flame blast. There is a thread about this where I’ve explained it with awesome paint art

btt: Here you go with some pics of my charr engi + legendaries:

Greez Ziggy

Attachments:

“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!

race ?

in Engineer

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

if you play little norn, your rifle looks huge
makes predator even more bad kitten

but if you play (little) asura, your rifle is just little… and thats aids and cancer and ebola

Attachments:

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

race ?

in Engineer

Posted by: Spyritdragon.6048

Spyritdragon.6048

My engi is Asura – i tend to just pick whatever optically pleases me personally most, which is often not what is generally accepted. My chestpiece is skinned to a level 10 studded leather vest xD (which i then of course dyed in sufficiently epic jet black).

I personally prefer Asura. Besides being my favorite in general, i think Asura have one really big point going for them and that is that the hobosacks don’t look as ridiculous on them as they do on the other races :p. And lets face it, as engi you’ll be spending quite some time with a hobosack on your back.

race ?

in Engineer

Xyonon.3987

That’s an asura problem in general – they are so tiny, you won’t really notice their appearance anyway, unless they are really really strange. A legendary for an asura? No thx.

race ?

in Engineer

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

I can never take an Asura character seriously as they all look silly. I love the Charr, but much of the armor in the game clearly wasn’t designed with Charr in mind as it looks ridiculous and back pieces in general look awkward on Charr. Humans and Sylvari always feel so dainty and weak. Although, Sylvari can look pretty amazing on occasion.

Therefore, my choice is Norn for most of my characters. Armor looks great on them, I love their dialogs, and I can see my legendary in it’s full glory. Also, as an added bonus, the Norn Elite [Become the Snow Leopard] is great for escapes in WvW.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

race ?

in Engineer

Xyonon.3987

Yea backitems and often shields too look strange on charr, yet I think the spinal wings only look good on a charr since they are so huge and you wouldn’t stay so straight wich such a heavy thing on your back o.o looks silly xD

race ?

in Engineer

Posted by: Cifrer.6013

Cifrer.6013

I run a human male engineer, but I often think of making a charr because the hidden pistol toolbelt looks awesome.

race ?

in Engineer

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

in terms of animation?
because the skill itself performs underwhelmingly in comparison to elixier gun #4

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.