s5 and engineer

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

Hi , how do you see engineer now in this meta ?
i find it really strong as bruiser/bunker ( paladin or mender , i prefer mender ) . Quite strong in 1 vs 1 but not as determinant as before.
Many time i am stacked in really long 1 vs 1 fights. I can survive and the fight seems stale till a teammate arrive to +1 or an enemy arrive to +1 . This meta seems to me quite bunker again .
Now there is a great return : scepter elementalists hit really hard . I tryed marauder freshair with tempest ( scepter focus ) becouse in a match we were already 4 engineer ( 2 and 2 ) and it seemed to me an hard matchup for scrappers . I saw their heal going down quite fast under scepter so it seems to me that this season as scrapper will not be as easy as elder ones ( and i don’t play ele often ) .
I tried 2 matches with condi engi ( new amulet ) . it is stronger against condition but it dies with one hit. I think vanilla condi engi is yet less effective than scrapper .

(edited by PierPiero.9142)

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Posted by: lvis.3824

lvis.3824

i find it kitten, but maybe this is due to the fact that i try to play with rifle.

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Posted by: Phineas Poe.3018

Phineas Poe.3018

Mender’s fares well vs. most classes solo; I actually tend to find other engineers running Paladin/Marauder give me the most trouble.

I think engineer is in a very solid state, being useful in both team fighting and 1v1s. Much more optimistic than I was in the off-season.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Posted by: lvis.3824

lvis.3824

Well you mean Scrapper with Hammer tbh, not engineer in general

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

I’ve been playing Condi Scrapper with the new amulet. The enemies I’m fighting currently don’t give me much trouble as long as I execute the appropriate tactics to defeat them. I can even beat the average mesmer believe it or not.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Phineas Poe.3018

I think it’s pretty well understood at this point that if you want to be competitive you have to run HoT specializations.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

PierPiero.9142

I think it’s pretty well understood at this point that if you want to be competitive you have to run HoT specializations.

Not hot specs are not that great in quite every class i think

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Posted by: Ryze.2891

Ryze.2891

Marauder with Strength runes that is what I play with my engineer. I will soon hit Platinum league this week. The classes i have trouble with is power warrior, very good necromancers, and skilled revenants. But i rarely meet those.

We cannot know for sure how engineer is going to fare well in s5, because we are still waiting for the upcoming balance patch.

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Posted by: shion.2084

shion.2084

I am in platinum and am running paladin, holebrack, FT, EG, Elix B Mortar. With HGH, Scrapper, And Inventions. I have to be really really active in my defense to avoid being taken out, but I can contribute quite a lot if I pick the right time.

I do very well in teams where there’s someone who will draw attention in bunker. I do quite poorly when noone wants to stand on point.

I have run into some eles that basically can just infinitely play me to a draw. I have also met one warrior that embarassed me pretty badly twice. Necros are a fricken plauge if they land the umpteen million condtion well thing on me, even with HGHG and all my cleanse. So I’ve run into one or two I couldn’t 1 on 1.

So generally I’d say against equal skill opponents, I’m doing pretty well with the build. I’ve won a couple of 1 v 2’s but that’s really quite hard (as it should be), and an ele with equal skill and a bunker ish AOE CC build will keep me to a draw.

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

PierPiero.9142

I made few matches. What i found better for me is to play meta but switching amulet by need : i play marauder if team has 2 bunkers , otherwise i play mender. Probably it is a problem of mine but with paladin i feel myself “stacked” in the middle within marauder and mender . When i need to play as bunker i find mender better than paladin , when team need damage i find marauder better than paladin so i am using paladin rarely now , but for now i am stacked in silver … going up and down …

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

i find it really strong as bruiser/bunker ( paladin or mender , i prefer mender ) . Quite strong in 1 vs 1 but not as determinant as before.
Many time i am stacked in really long 1 vs 1 fights. I can survive and the fight seems stale till a teammate arrive to +1 or an enemy arrive to +1 . This meta seems to me quite bunker again .
Now there is a great return : scepter elementalists hit really hard . I tryed marauder freshair with tempest ( scepter focus ) becouse in a match we were already 4 engineer ( 2 and 2 ) and it seemed to me an hard matchup for scrappers . I saw their heal going down quite fast under scepter so it seems to me that this season as scrapper will not be as easy as elder ones ( and i don’t play ele often ) .
I tried 2 matches with condi engi ( new amulet ) . it is stronger against condition but it dies with one hit. I think vanilla condi engi is yet less effective than scrapper .

If its equal skill, my vanilla condi engi build has yet to lose to a scrapper (came close once in WvW…but not quite). Granted I’ve seen a few condi scrappers and vanilla engis and only 1 condi scrapper was pretty skilled and gave me grief. I can go toe to toe vs berserkers (both DPS and condi), condi chromos (better luck in PvP than WvW due to dire not avail) and some plague reapers (not all but have won a fair share of skirmishes). Mallayx rev’s are a big pain.

I’ve played both DPS scrapper and condi engi extensively, and I know my vanilla engi could beat my DPS scrapper (both non meta). If you are getting 1 shotted (which should not happen) then look at your traits. If you took the new ammy that gives vit, you should survive from being hit once (unless its a critted up kill shot). Maybe try Rabid ammy for that toughness. I also have VoD’s on twitch that show some good fights (both 1v1 and outnumbered)

TL;DR Vanilla engi is very strong if you build it properly, shouldn’t get 1 shotted so look at your traits, or maybe watch some vids on some good set up’s / combos / rotations as a condi engi.

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

PierPiero.9142

If its equal skill, my vanilla condi engi build has yet to lose to a scrapper (came close once in WvW…but not quite). Granted I’ve seen a few condi scrappers and vanilla engis and only 1 condi scrapper was pretty skilled and gave me grief. I can go toe to toe vs berserkers (both DPS and condi), condi chromos (better luck in PvP than WvW due to dire not avail) and some plague reapers (not all but have won a fair share of skirmishes). Mallayx rev’s are a big pain.

I’ve played both DPS scrapper and condi engi extensively, and I know my vanilla engi could beat my DPS scrapper (both non meta). If you are getting 1 shotted (which should not happen) then look at your traits. If you took the new ammy that gives vit, you should survive from being hit once (unless its a critted up kill shot). Maybe try Rabid ammy for that toughness. I also have VoD’s on twitch that show some good fights (both 1v1 and outnumbered)

TL;DR Vanilla engi is very strong if you build it properly, shouldn’t get 1 shotted so look at your traits, or maybe watch some vids on some good set up’s / combos / rotations as a condi engi.

it can be true but pvp is a conquest game. i find that with power engi it is much more easy to “stay” on a point and keep it and in a conquest game it is really important. Killing people is only one of the aspect of the game … but neither the most important …

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

If its equal skill, my vanilla condi engi build has yet to lose to a scrapper (came close once in WvW…but not quite).

While I can agree with that in theory (I run wanderer p/p and doubt replacing scrapper would impact my 1v1 killing power vs another scrapper by much), the reason you run scrapper is to get the all-powerfull stomp gyro. That little beauty win fights. I just wish I could slap some lipstick on it, a wig and marry it.

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Bigpapasmurf.5623

If its equal skill, my vanilla condi engi build has yet to lose to a scrapper (came close once in WvW…but not quite).

While I can agree with that in theory (I run wanderer p/p and doubt replacing scrapper would impact my 1v1 killing power vs another scrapper by much), the reason you run scrapper is to get the all-powerfull stomp gyro. That little beauty win fights. I just wish I could slap some lipstick on it, a wig and marry it.

LOL I too run wanderer p/p in PvP and vanilla at that. The build I’m using has won me some tight fights. I even went up vs another vanilla p/p engi (dont know who it was) and they played the build well, however I assume hey were either having a bad night or they were testing the build as they made a few mistakes playing the build.

Went vs a team with a condi scrapper and another condi vanilla and the vanilla put up a better fight (albeit they both lost, but the vanilla did better imo).

Granted the gyro stomp is a bonus, however the build I use, I would be giving up too much to just gain the gyro. (The toughness on condis trait is nice too, but not enough for me to give up one of my trait lines)

All on everyone’s personal taste I guess.

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

PierPiero.9142

LOL I too run wanderer p/p in PvP and vanilla at that. The build I’m using has won me some tight fights. I even went up vs another vanilla p/p engi (dont know who it was) and they played the build well, however I assume hey were either having a bad night or they were testing the build as they made a few mistakes playing the build.

Went vs a team with a condi scrapper and another condi vanilla and the vanilla put up a better fight (albeit they both lost, but the vanilla did better imo).

Granted the gyro stomp is a bonus, however the build I use, I would be giving up too much to just gain the gyro. (The toughness on condis trait is nice too, but not enough for me to give up one of my trait lines)

Sorry but people don’t play scrapper for function Gyro. The real difference between scrapper with hammer and other builds is the fact that you have :
– great sustain , you get a lot of regen , much more than without scrapper
- damage and defense on the same weapon so you can have much better condi cleans from utilities .
U have much more sustain with hammer scrapper and you can stay on point. You can not do the same easily with condi engi and it is a huge difference in a capture game

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Sorry but people don’t play scrapper for function Gyro. The real difference between scrapper with hammer and other builds is the fact that you have :
- damage and defense on the same weapon so you can have much better condi cleans from utilities .
U have much more sustain with hammer scrapper and you can stay on point. You can not do the same easily with condi engi and it is a huge difference in a capture game

Again, everyone has their personal play styles they are good with. Myself is the condi vanilla engi. I have yet to be beaten by a scrapper, but maybe they are all having bad fights or they are all learning to play hammer scrapper, who knows. If you are better with DPS scrapper, then that’s awesome, play on and may we meet on the battlefield on the same cap point

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Dawdler.8521

Well I dont know about you but I definetly dont play p/p scrapper for the hammer.

Condi (scrapper or not) is not on point sustain. It’s a +1 through and through that does best when zipping between points doing drive by shootings. It’s a really hardy +1 too that destroys other +1 built classes (or in the case of low hp classes like thieves, 2 of them at once).

Problem is, +1 cant carry when the bunkers suck.

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Well I dont know about you but I definetly dont play p/p scrapper for the hammer.

Condi (scrapper or not) is not on point sustain. It’s a +1 through and through that does best when zipping between points doing drive by shootings. It’s a really hardy +1 too that destroys other +1 built classes (or in the case of low hp classes like thieves, 2 of them at once).

Problem is, +1 cant carry when the bunkers suck.

I will agree that condi engi/scrapper is superb in a +1 scenario, I will disagree about them not being able to carry when the bunkers suck, as I have been on the carrying (not carried) side of things. Plenty of 1v1’s and 2v1’s won. It appears that you have yet to see one that was capable of holding their own. Someday you will.

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Dawdler.8521

I will agree that condi engi/scrapper is superb in a +1 scenario, I will disagree about them not being able to carry when the bunkers suck, as I have been on the carrying (not carried) side of things. Plenty of 1v1’s and 2v1’s won. It appears that you have yet to see one that was capable of holding their own. Someday you will.

Something like a menders hammer scrapper can carry just fine, but a p/p condi build wont be able to stay on point for long alone. Whether you can fight 1v1, 1v2 or 1v3 is irrelevant. That’s not what carry a team (and believe me, I’ve lost matches 200 vs 500 with 500K/40% of team damage done). Even if you win eventually they will almost certainly have contested the point and lost your team 50+ points. That’s why they suck when the bunkers suck.

It’s the same for all +1 really. I just enjoy my scrapper because it’s not a super cheesy omni-reflect confusion mesmer or perma-evade cheese thief.

Well, that and I have Hope.

(edited by Dawdler.8521)

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Something like a menders hammer scrapper can carry just fine, but a p/p condi build wont be able to stay on point for long alone. Whether you can fight 1v1, 1v2 or 1v3 is irrelevant. That’s not what carry a team (and believe me, I’ve lost matches 200 vs 500 with 500K/40% of team damage done). Even if you win eventually they will almost certainly have contested the point and lost your team 50+ points. That’s why they suck when the bunkers suck.

It’s the same for all +1 really. I just enjoy my scrapper because it’s not a super cheesy omni-reflect confusion mesmer or perma-evade cheese thief.

Well, that and I have Hope.

Glad ya have hope mate

I kinda hope I come across ya on the battlefield on my p/p wanderers vanilla engi. Ive def (on my mid to good days) carried some, fending points from 2/3 enemied, creating an 4v3, 4v2 on the rest of the field, capping sides when they are all fighting “sometimes mindlessly” on mid.

Being able to fight 1v1, 1v2, 1v3 in PvP is relevant as that’s 5/10/15 points to your team (per encounter, and that can really add up at times), you can pull a bunch of them off the field and on you and typically keep them there (nothing like ticking off 2/3 who keep heading to the point you are on to make a match fun (constant 4v2’s on the field ftw). Being able to fight outnumbered is “almost” as valuable as knowing when to rotate points when the enemy is zerging, or to avoid a point where its you vs 4. It all equals point accumulation.

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

PierPiero.9142

Problem is not that p/p engi is not strong. Problem is that that build is really related to team composition. With scrapper you can , only changing the amulet , play differents role : with mender you can give sustain to your party , with paladin you can do good damage and in any case you last on point. I am silver and i did not many matches but , from what i have seen , in this meta , with random player there are 2 things really important in party : healing your teamfight and bunkering. For this reason i began to play in a different way : if in team there is an ele, i play scrapper, otherwise i switch to mender tempest . How can you manage condi bombers with vanilla engi ? it is a question becouse i really love p/p gameplay but with it i feel often completely useless when fighting condi spammers (necro at first ) and condi warriors or strong mesmers .

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

I was playing P/Sh Tri-kit condi Scrapper. The only problem I have with playing condi scrapper instead of condi necro or condi mesmers is that, I don’t necessarily create openings for my teammates when I play that build.

There are so many boon based classes running around that playing my Terrormancer necro just turns fights. And I can’t underestimate that value. And Mesmer either Moas, drops portal or uses Gravity Well x2

So if anet truly wants to give Engies something else to do, they will either give us a way to become unblockable for a few seconds OR give us a way to strip boons other than to use throw mine.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Dawdler.8521

OR give us a way to strip boons other than to use throw mine.

Gyros stripping a boon or two when detonating would be neat. But Anet need to balance it in that case, so they will prpbably loose the damage, lightningfield and become stationary. But at least its purity of purpose!

Bigpapasmurf, I dont think I will ever meet you lol. Not that I wouldnt want too, its just that in my now 40 games or so played I have literally never seen another p/p engie. So chances of two meeting is about 0.

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Bigpapasmurf.5623

OR give us a way to strip boons other than to use throw mine.

Gyros stripping a boon or two when detonating would be neat. But Anet need to balance it in that case, so they will prpbably loose the damage, lightningfield and become stationary. But at least its purity of purpose!

Bigpapasmurf, I dont think I will ever meet you lol. Not that I wouldnt want too, its just that in my now 40 games or so played I have literally never seen another p/p engie. So chances of two meeting is about 0.

I saw a p/s condi engi today and it was refreshing. He didnt last long but refreshing nonetheless. I hope you do come across one and I hope its me (celestia machina is my engis name).

Hope you have some good fights

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Posted by: ApaWanka.2698

ApaWanka.2698

Function Gyro is the only reason about why Scrapper is meta (the only 100%)

With invis + double revive speed scrapper is the best rezzer in the game. Also U can stomp people while U keep fighting, applying poison and cleaving the body.

The sustain and damage is good, U can 1vs1, run between points or support sgainst condis in teamfight but not the best on any of them… so is not the reason why scrappers are meta, other proffesions can do it.

The only UNIQUE thing that scrapper bring to the table and anyone can do, is done by Function gyro…. thats the strongest point on scrapper on PVP and the reason about why is meta since HoT

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

PierPiero.9142

Function Gyro is the only reason about why Scrapper is meta (the only 100%)

With invis + double revive speed scrapper is the best rezzer in the game. Also U can stomp people while U keep fighting, applying poison and cleaving the body.

The sustain and damage is good, U can 1vs1, run between points or support sgainst condis in teamfight but not the best on any of them… so is not the reason why scrappers are meta, other proffesions can do it.

The only UNIQUE thing that scrapper bring to the table and anyone can do, is done by Function gyro…. thats the strongest point on scrapper on PVP and the reason about why is meta since HoT

Probably we are saying different things . There are no other builds as strong as scrapper for engineer . Obviously scrapper gives on the table only Function Gyro as unique feature to meta but people who plays and wants to play engineer and don’t want to change class plays usually scrapper for the balance between sustain and damage, not for function gyro. the mix of sustain and damage is unreachable with all other engineer builds .

(edited by PierPiero.9142)

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Posted by: ApaWanka.2698

ApaWanka.2698

Looks like we where speaking about different things 8p

Im agree with U that Scrapper meta build have a sustain and DPS unreachable for any other Engi/scrapper build.

Condi Engi is fun (I felt in love years ago with condi engi) but is not competitive atm. For casual roam in wvw is fine, is playable (even if is not great) but doesnt have a place on Pvp right now.

With my post I was only trying to put some light about the funcion of Engi in Pvp and why Vanilla engi cant perform it.

Nowadays, only meta Hammer Scrapper build (with some variants if U want, but same core) is viable in competitive mode…. the rest is only for fun….

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Posted by: Vagrant.7206

Vagrant.7206

It’s underwhelming right now. If you aren’t playing scrapper right now, you’ll generally get left in the dust. And scrapper isn’t super competitive either, just kinda tanky.

The great god Lagki demands sacrifice.

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Phineas Poe.3018

And scrapper isn’t super competitive either, just kinda tanky.

I disagree, given that there’s a number of engineer mains in the top 20. Scrapper can get you some good mileage this season. It’s not as FOTM as dragonhunter and elementalist are, but it’s still a very solid profession.

The MetaBattle build is just not accurate.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

PierPiero.9142

And scrapper isn’t super competitive either, just kinda tanky.

I disagree, given that there’s a number of engineer mains in the top 20. Scrapper can get you some good mileage this season. It’s not as FOTM as dragonhunter and elementalist are, but it’s still a very solid profession.

The MetaBattle build is just not accurate.

Elementalist now is really strong and i have more fun with it now than with scrapper . ( i have never loved the gameplay melee of scrapper ) .

People think that mender ele is only a healer but with 2k power and 30% crit it has also a decent damage for an healer (if u add a sigil of accuracy you crit 1/3 of time which is quite good now ) . you are an healer but you can also win 1 vs 1 … it is much better than old cleric in this and it is less boring .

I find scrapper really strong too,or soloing i find mender stronger than paladin becouse supporting a team is really really strong . Mender scrapper has good damage too ( not as paladin ) but i find that sustaining a party when there is none that does it helps a lot for win. Obviously for this work i find mender ele better than mender scrapper so now , if there are no elementalists in my team i usually switch . It is sad but i find easier to win with an ele in team than with a scrapper ( at the same skill level obviously )

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Phineas Poe.3018

It is sad but i find easier to win with an ele in team than with a scrapper ( at the same skill level obviously )

You’re not wrong. Engi is competitive, but it’s not ideal.

I won’t deny that this season has been an absolute struggle for me. I am constantly fluctuating between 1800 and 1750, but this is probably just where I belong.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

(edited by Phineas Poe.3018)

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Dawdler.8521

People think that mender ele is only a healer but with 2k power and 30% crit it has also a decent damage for an healer (if u add a sigil of accuracy you crit 1/3 of time which is quite good now ) . you are an healer but you can also win 1 vs 1 … it is much better than old cleric in this and it is less boring .

Hence why it’s not called a healer but rather bunker/dps. The old cele ele also had the privilege of being in a tier that was literally outside all other PvP tiers when it came to class balance.

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

PierPiero.9142

Hence why it’s not called a healer but rather bunker/dps. The old cele ele also had the privilege of being in a tier that was literally outside all other PvP tiers when it came to class balance.

Yes but now i find mender ele stronger than mender scrapper for soloing . the huge difference of ele is the AOE of overload , something that scrapper really misses and that helps a lot in teamfight . With arcane shield cd at 40 sec , earth focus 5 every 30 secs , blind from earth 2 , blind for air 4 , gale, chill and water 4 you have really good defensive options too …comparable with scrapper (bulkgyro hammer and automatic elixi S ) . Scrapper can has great stealth access that helps you surviving but with that you don’t cap and ele is more team oriented ( i find air 4 great for example to protect people on point from ranger, warriors or guardian with longbow)

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Im agree with U that Scrapper meta build have a sustain and DPS unreachable for any other Engi/scrapper build.

Condi Engi is fun (I felt in love years ago with condi engi) but is not competitive atm. For casual roam in wvw is fine, is playable (even if is not great) but doesnt have a place on Pvp right now.

I am going to have to disagree with this as I have been using my P/P vanilla engi in ranked PvP for about 85% of my matches (unless im up vs 3-4 necros again…have had about 4-5 matches of major class stacking where my druid would be a better choice).

I may not get top kills all the time, however I win at least 80-90% of my fights and I have awesome mobility to move between points and can be a pain in the kitten to kill (i tend to pull more of them than us on a point. God help everyone if dire ever comes to PvP lol)

Its people thinking like this (doesn’t have a place in PvP) that throw ppl off guard when I fight em, thus get downed so I hope ppl keep thinking this way. Granted I have seen some not-so-great condi engis and fought/beaten them.

Granted like every build, I too have counters (Im looking at you plague/epi necros).

Also granted im not elite, or even close to, but I have used the build long enough to know what its really capable of.

(edited by Bigpapasmurf.5623)

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Phineas Poe.3018

Yes but now i find mender ele stronger than mender scrapper for soloing . the huge difference of ele is the AOE of overload , something that scrapper really misses and that helps a lot in teamfight . With arcane shield cd at 40 sec , earth focus 5 every 30 secs , blind from earth 2 , blind for air 4 , gale, chill and water 4 you have really good defensive options too …comparable with scrapper (bulkgyro hammer and automatic elixi S ) . Scrapper can has great stealth access that helps you surviving but with that you don’t cap and ele is more team oriented ( i find air 4 great for example to protect people on point from ranger, warriors or guardian with longbow)

For the record, I wasn’t talking about Mender scrapper specifically but scrapper vs. elementalist in general.

I don’t think Mender is all that viable in higher tier glicko simply because people actually play rev and thief incredibly well in Plat 2 and above. Unless you opt for Adaptive Armor or something like Melandru runes, running baseline toughness on scrapper this season is kinda rough imo. Your blocks and dodges have to be absolutely on point, especially now that gyros don’t daze people in their tracks.

I think only Marauder and Paladin are the viable choices in higher tiers. As far as runes, I consistently swap between Melandru and Scrapper. Leadership is still decent, but with Elixir X’s long CD it’s not quite as useful outside of the boon duration.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

(edited by Phineas Poe.3018)

s5 and engineer

in Engineer

Dawdler.8521

I may not get top kills

Waaaat you dont get top kills?

Come on, it’s easy :p

Attachments: