sigils

sigils

in Engineer

Posted by: robert.3475

robert.3475

hey im making a engineer.i was wondering can i put a sigil on my flame thrower likethe sigil that gives +5 power ever time you kill a foe.if not thats not fair because other professions can do it with weapon swaps on both weapons

sigils

in Engineer

Posted by: Adrian.3689

Adrian.3689

you have my permission to do so.

sigils

in Engineer

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Any sigil you have on your main weapons (pistol, shield, or rifle) will be used when you’re in a kit. Switching to or from a kit counts as a weapon swap for on-swap sigils.

sigils

in Engineer

Posted by: robert.3475

robert.3475

ok ty vm i was hoping so

sigils

in Engineer

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

At max stacks you can also swap over to another weapon and keep your stacks. Just have one rifle with bloodlust, and the other with force (or whatever other non-stacking sigil), swap out @ 25 stacks. This will eventually get nerfed according to the devs though (some time this year iirc) .

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

sigils

in Engineer

Posted by: Brew Pinch.5731

Brew Pinch.5731

Just to add to this, 2-handed weapons will be allowed to slot 2 sigils in the future, to bring them up to par with dual wielding. This will be so much more convenient than carrying two weapons!

sigils

in Engineer

Posted by: tattoohead.3217

tattoohead.3217

Just to add to this, 2-handed weapons will be allowed to slot 2 sigils in the future, to bring them up to par with dual wielding. This will be so much more convenient than carrying two weapons!

Finally.