we need kit and turret cosmetics...

in Engineer

Posted by: shahryar.8437

shahryar.8437

I really wish we could customize the look of our turrets and kits.
Even if it is just the simple beginning racial gear, krytan, glyphic, verdant, steam, etc.

in Engineer

Posted by: DGraves.3720

DGraves.3720

I want you to understand that A ) they nerfed the kit looks for no reason and B ) the turrets are just cosmetic skills. You are not supposed to use them. Your using them and expecting more customization for them is rather backwards towards how Anet feels about turrets. They have been so nerfed into the ground that … Oh you’re making me angsty. I feel like The Incredible Sulk.

in Engineer

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Yea gemstore skins for turrets/pets/minions would be nice

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

in Engineer

DGraves.3720

Would you actually pay for a new turret look? Because it costs money to produce the skins since someone has to design them so …

in Engineer

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Would you actually pay for a new turret look? Because it costs money to produce the skins since someone has to design them so …

Ofc. Someone told you that you can buy skins with ingame gold in this game right?:-P

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

in Engineer

DGraves.3720

Ofc. Someone told you that you can buy skins with ingame gold in this game right?:-P

You must have nothing else to buy. I always forget about that; I am always buying something ridiculously expensive.