wvw hgh power roamzies vid

in Engineer

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

hey guys. made a new vid, hadn’t made one in a while!

usual 1vx stuff, I did put in some 1v1 fast bursts in there. fights were mainly chosen to fit the music and be entertaining, not necessarily the best stuff. I apologize for the unusual ammount of rangers but thats wvw for you nowadays. vid might also be a bit too dark, Ill see if I can fix it later.

either:
2/4/2/6/0
0/6/2/6/0
2/6/0/6/0
zerker armor, soldier weapon, mixed knights/zerker trinkets, runes of strength, nopalitos saute food (+20% boon duration, +70 toughness).
puts me at +95% might duration, +50% boon duration, some 2400 power unbuffed and +30% or more damage modifiers, depending on which traits I’m using.

cheers guys, hope you enjoy!

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

(edited by Maskaganda.2043)

in Engineer

Posted by: ShadowPuppet.3746

ShadowPuppet.3746

Nice job as always Ganda.

in Engineer

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

Nice vid ! Power engies ftw !

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in Engineer

Maskaganda.2043

thanks guys <3

engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Engineer

Posted by: Sherlock.2035

Sherlock.2035

Missed your videos. Glad you got back into it and with a new build! Please keep them coming.

in Engineer

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

As much as I love your vids, you need to stop posting them, we already have enough “cry cry cry, engineers are OP” threads…………………….:)

But seriously, good vid……………..By the way, are you ever going to get back to the ingenious podcast?

in Engineer

Maskaganda.2043

As much as I love your vids, you need to stop posting them, we already have enough “cry cry cry, engineers are OP” threads…………………….:)

But seriously, good vid……………..By the way, are you ever going to get back to the ingenious podcast?

heh, no one complains about any of the stuff I use in that vid I think! even then, we’re 6 months away from a balance patch, if lucky, so I wouldn’t worry just yet :p

Amadeus and Asteria were the ones running Engenious, I haven’t seen Amadeus online for more than a few minutes for well over a year now. I don’t think anyone is running the engie podcast anymore over there.

thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it.

in Engineer

Posted by: Soon.5240

Soon.5240

Nice! I’m going to have to run with my Rifle for awhile after seeing that!

in Engineer

Posted by: sorrychief.2563

sorrychief.2563

so what happened to that mesmers healthbar at minute 3

champion magus
previously rank 2 on old leaderboards
EG.secret.OG.NAVI.sorrychief

in Engineer

Maskaganda.2043

so what happened to that mesmers healthbar at minute 3

he got some 11k opening burst and then autoattacked to death as he tried to heal. 17k~ health is about right for a zerker mesmer. I had just killed an engie and was busy finishing the npcs when he stealthed to try and gank me. surprise!

in Engineer

Posted by: Nirvana.8659

Nirvana.8659

Hello.
I have a question:i just saw 2 videos of HGH build (both of the last 3 week).
One it’s this power version,and the other one was a condition version.
Now,in both the videos,i see the retaliation dmg output around 300 dmg.
How is it possible?Even with 20stacks of might with allmy armor set (condi or power) i do only 250 reta dmg….
My power is also around 2200-2600 … so how is it possible my retaliation dmg is that low?

I apologize for my english.
Engineer : Charliengine
Engineer : Brother Thompson

in Engineer

Maskaganda.2043

Hello.
I have a question:i just saw 2 videos of HGH build (both of the last 3 week).
One it’s this power version,and the other one was a condition version.
Now,in both the videos,i see the retaliation dmg output around 300 dmg.
How is it possible?Even with 20stacks of might with allmy armor set (condi or power) i do only 250 reta dmg….
My power is also around 2200-2600 … so how is it possible my retaliation dmg is that low?

hey
when arenanet launched the latest feature patch they messed something up and retaliation in wvw was hitting as hard as it does in pve. it was fixed to its normal values a couple of weeks back.

(edited by Maskaganda.2043)

in Engineer

Posted by: Nirvana.8659

Nirvana.8659

ooooh,so now it’s normal i make only 250.
Thanks,i didn’t know that!

I apologize for my english.
Engineer : Charliengine
Engineer : Brother Thompson

in Engineer

Posted by: ukuni.8745

ukuni.8745

you made the swap to power finally, ive been waiting for this day lolol.

nice video as allways, will pay to see a 6/2/0/6/0 full zerk hgh nades with strength runes and battle for those 18k nade barrage hits.

Still Winning And Grinning (Swag)
Ukune – Engineer of Maguuma
Check me out on YouTube

in Engineer

Maskaganda.2043

you made the swap to power finally, ive been waiting for this day lolol.

nice video as allways, will pay to see a 6/2/0/6/0 full zerk hgh nades with strength runes and battle for those 18k nade barrage hits.

my 5 man group build was already power (zerker/celestial bombs), I just never record those :p
the new food was the main reason I changed, +95% might duration is obscene