wvw rifle build pls

wvw rifle build pls

in Engineer

Posted by: Mahkno.7593

Mahkno.7593

frands,
am bored of scrapper. loved cele rifle. got full ascended knights, zerk hammer, durability runes, zerk trinkets…. want rifle build for solo and small group roaming.
please to help.
ty.
wahoo

wvw rifle build pls

in Engineer

Posted by: Holesale.2640

Holesale.2640

You can run Static Discharge

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFAUnUUB1UhlcBubBEqilJjS8ZOgAgeur79ecEqgIA-T1RBQB7b/hEq+jZUCCgHAAe0B8gLAwVU+FAAB4m3MAc0je0je0j2Nv5Nv5NvZhAKPGA-w

You can swap Rifle Turret for PBR for more CC and absurd damage from the rams head+daze toolbelt skill or swap Elixir gun for Utility Goggles but you lose all your condi cleanse and might as well switch to iron blooded but this is not so great, if you running with 2 others and can give up the utility of E-gun for some more burst go for it.

SD isn’t as effective as it was due to the stupid amount of Projectile Hate everything has now and various other reasons but if you can play around that it still works and its still fun.

wvw rifle build pls

in Engineer

Mahkno.7593

thanks!

i’ve had not so great luck with SD builds due to how squishy i had to be to have that burst be really effective but will definitely try it out now with the scrapper line.

yeah i do admit all the reflection is kinda scary but hopefully it can still be done

wvw rifle build pls

in Engineer

Posted by: Twigifire.8379

Twigifire.8379

Try this out:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFAUlUUh6rY7WwkLQ7FLTGU42TWYFf2BCw4HafEA-TFCFQBIRpHAeAAqTHgCVGcFlg6Y/B9p+DBuAAAA-w

With stealth every 30 seconds, a lot of regen, and gear shield on 13 second CD it works very well for solo roaming. I’ve been running it pretty much since the trait changes pre-HoT and it carried over to be quite effective still post-HoT.

wvw rifle build pls

in Engineer

Mahkno.7593

thanks! will check it out

i tried SD today in ebg… a daredevil just sat there and laughed as i unloaded everything on him. never went below half health. so i reset switched to hammer and murdered him

wvw rifle build pls

in Engineer

Posted by: Pride.1734

Pride.1734

Good old cheese

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFAUlUUhSsYJXw+KQ+FLvFl4F1EJR4IGRp23QFhBAA-TFCFABAcBASTHgSKPEUJYJ7Pov6PC8AAaSJGA-w

When you see a druid or condi mesmer that show signs of knowing what they are doing… just run away as fast as you can.

wvw rifle build pls

in Engineer

Posted by: santenal.1054

santenal.1054

If you still have your cele gear you can try out the build in my signature.

wvw rifle build pls

in Engineer

Mahkno.7593

thanks, all. yeah i’ve tried all the pre hot builds but i’m finding the old builds so slow, under powered, and reflectable, and so much stab that magnet pull + prybar is hardly a thing.

was/am hoping there was something to be done via the scrapper line but still seems like it’ll need a ton of buffs to compete. maybe the SD build would be better if i went more glass. idk.