10 months as AH and a transition to DPS

in Guardian

Posted by: Proteus.6320

Proteus.6320

Ive spent the vast majority of my play time since launch running a toughness/AH build with something like 0/15/30/20/5 for, well, everything. It was tanky and survivable, and performed great for everything I did whether that be PvE roaming, wvwvw zerging, dungeons, events, solo grinding, etc. I didnt slow down ever because I rarely had to, and as my gameplay evolved, I found myself rarely going down in health.

After the trials were released I tried to solo it with my AH build. My RL twin plays the game too; he has a badkitten engi full ascendent, zerker, who just wrecks everything he comes into contact with. He first soloed t4 trials on release day after figuring out the strat.

I thought to myself, “Man Ive soloed so much stuff I didnt think possible, and can survive super well in dungeons – I bet I can do this.” Lets just say it was a realization – I didnt have the damage to down the plunderers. I tried more control, even pushing as much burst as I could with other sigils, but none of it could drop these guys fast enough. Then again I thought a 5k crit on a MB was crazy rare, and a 5k whirlwind the same.

My bro duoed it with me to show me the strat. After a few failed attempts due to my lackluster DPS (which he pointed out after comparing numbers on mumble) I tried a few different builds, and finally decided to get out my old zerker set and try a pure DPS build, gear and all.

Lets just say it was night and day in performance in terms of taking out the plunderers swiftly. As in, easily doing twice the damage I was before, and able to compress it in shorter burst windows.

I thought, well this build is great at this but I bet it falls down everywhere else. So I’ve spent the past couple days running it through hard dungeons, easy paths, wvwvw, solo pve. It blew my mind away how much faster everything was. With my engi bro in a party, it wasnt uncommon to see 16k crit whirlwinds in CoF, which is lvl 75. I started to think, “this is 3x the damage I was putting out with a nearly 3k attack, 40 crit, 80 crit damage AH build.” In overworld events I’ve come close to 18k whirlwinds at 80.

Another thing I have come to realize: reviving a teammate is the most powerful heal in the game. It’s fast if you have aware teammates, and going down doesn’t have to be a bad thing. It’s a fact zerkers go down but I found in groups where its all extreme DPS, going down wasn’t a bad at all since I could capitalize on it with Honor IV Protective Reviver – it was an effective way of healing, reducing passive damage, and supporting the team that I never get to use on tanky (but DPS ineffectual builds) that other players use. Running with a hammer and Signet of Judgement, that trait alone gave me the tankiness of valor guardian (without the healing).

Downed status is a design apparatus to make up for the lack of a trinity in this game. Berzerkers capitalize the most on this feature. Guardians have some of the best innate defenses built into the class, and the fact that we can get so tanky using blinds/blocks/dodge allows us to further take advantage of “moar deeps”.

So the build I’m running is a 20/25/0/25/0 build. For solo it destroys anything I touch by opening with virtue of justice, symbol from 2h sword, leap, WW. I find the resource runs to be twice as fast, event farming even faster, wvwvw zerg rushing to be okay (using a pvt wep); in dungeons I still offer great support through aoe blinds, high dps with mild control, and still decent sustain through dodge healing/GS healing. Running with an engineer and warrior just scales so well with the build its quite silly.

Making the switch literally changed the game for me. Mastering dodge, timing of active mitigation, and crazy dps has made high armor and healing simply wasted on me. This is only more clearly shown in groups where cross buffing and debuffing is more prevalent. I was a limiting factor in how long fights took by speccing for more defense than my skill ceiling had risen to.

I’m not advocating that DPS is all you should spec for and that tank builds are useless. This is obviously not the case for sPvP at all. Wvwvw also has plenty of room for all types. I’ve just evolved is all. If you havent tried it yet – its a rush and I recommend it.
So, here ya go. Look it over and give me some advice if youve been down this path and have any recommendations.

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/guardian/?3.5|1.1g.h2|6.1g.h4|1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e|2t.e13.2t.e13.3t.d19.2t.e13.3t.d19.2v.e13|k27.p29.0.p29.0|2e.1|v.18.1b.1a.1i|e

(For solo pve I actually drop the Renewed Focus for the Sylvari Hound and Signet of Judgement for Retreat- more dps. For groups I drop Superior Aria for Protective Reviver (Honor IV), for Fractal Maw I use Staff/Scepter+Focus and drop GS Power for Scepter Power in Zeal)

in Guardian

Posted by: foofad.5162

foofad.5162

Pffbbghbtbtbtt. You call yourself a berserker convert and you don’t even use berserker/berserker trinkets?

Eilir Eirasdottir, Guardian, Tarnished Coast
Painbow.6059: Ignore what anyone else who doesn’t agree with me has said because its wrong.

in Guardian

Posted by: Sxalpha.5063

Sxalpha.5063

How the heck do you hit 16-18k with whirlwind…? Please show a picture or something… Its rare for me to hit 7k and I get exotics 10x more often than hitting 10k…

in Guardian

foofad.5162

Might and Vuln. It’s not hard in a group, slightly more difficult solo but doable.

Painbow.6059: Ignore what anyone else who doesn’t agree with me has said because its wrong.

in Guardian

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

How the heck do you hit 16-18k with whirlwind…? Please show a picture or something… Its rare for me to hit 7k and I get exotics 10x more often than hitting 10k…

I’ve also done it, It’s achieved with complete maxed zerk stats/ascend access, scholar runes, 25 stacks might 25 stacks vauln on target, 10+ damage mod on greatsword + traits. Eg. undead for alpha or sigil of night. I run with perception for crit, others run with bloodlust for power mod.

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

in Guardian

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

0/15/30/20/5 is my primary, I solo’d t4 with zerker gear GS/sceptor/torch

this build lets you do well in dungeons and lets you spam f1/1 staff in wvw.

I hate the zeal tree anyways. Any case, I dont rely to much on my GS. Its okay for solo, but when it comes to group play, Id rather be an assertive utility and let the others do the 100% dmg w/o worry.

(edited by Charak.9761)

in Guardian

Posted by: Silentstorm.7531

Silentstorm.7531

After failing to do the trials with a group. I turned around and did it alone. It was rather weird but I used 0/15/30/20/5. Just I used more zerker gear then I normally use.

in Guardian

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Tried this out in Spvp. I am currently about 700 points off avenger title. The map rotation had us 4 vs 4 most maps. To be honest I didn’t think this was gonna have the survival in those gank moments. I was pleasantly surprised . I do agree timing of attacks and dodges is pretty vital to get the very most from this build. Timing your attacks kinda goes without saying. The overt greatsword animations broadcast too easily what the guardian is doing, so if I see them use at least one dodge I pop one of my signets to induce weakness/fumble and connecting with 80% of attacks is pretty certain.
The only down side of this build is that I am now going to have to buy a full secondary set of armour and runes.

in Guardian

Proteus.6320

Tried this out in Spvp. I am currently about 700 points off avenger title. The map rotation had us 4 vs 4 most maps. To be honest I didn’t think this was gonna have the survival in those gank moments. I was pleasantly surprised . I do agree timing of attacks and dodges is pretty vital to get the very most from this build. Timing your attacks kinda goes without saying. The overt greatsword animations broadcast too easily what the guardian is doing, so if I see them use at least one dodge I pop one of my signets to induce weakness/fumble and connecting with 80% of attacks is pretty certain.
The only down side of this build is that I am now going to have to buy a full secondary set of armour and runes.

If youre making this build work in spvp, more power to you! I love it for everything else myself but finding it difficult to let go of 15 virtues for perma retaliation.

I’ll give it some more runs though, may use lyssa instead of scholar for spvp.

in Guardian

Proteus.6320

Pffbbghbtbtbtt. You call yourself a berserker convert and you don’t even use berserker/berserker trinkets?

I had one condition: do not go below 14k HP.

in Guardian

Posted by: Molch.2078

Molch.2078

Full zerker with 25 points in honor has 14.5k hp or more.

in Guardian

Proteus.6320

0/15/30/20/5 is my primary, I solo’d t4 with zerker gear GS/sceptor/torch

this build lets you do well in dungeons and lets you spam f1/1 staff in wvw.

I hate the zeal tree anyways. Any case, I dont rely to much on my GS. Its okay for solo, but when it comes to group play, Id rather be an assertive utility and let the others do the 100% dmg w/o worry.

I used to think the exact same thing about GS, and preferred my hammer for the protection and healing I used to get with AH.

Now I’ve realized the power of Zeal, not only 15% more dmg multiplier but also the 200 more power.

GS offers some decent control and honestly some nice utility. Using an opening like:
dodge roll (dmg bonus) into the middle of mobs, hitting virtue of justice for aoe blind and burn(more dmg bonus), dropping symbol, binding, leap, pull, WW. Two aoe blinds, group burn, aoe retaliation/vuln, aoe condition cleansing, aoe pull/interrupt, all accompanied by some of the highest damage a guardian can achieve. My old build could do the same thing but with half the damage not drop the targets, and end up taking more damage overall.

The staff on this build is surprisingly wicked for underleveled events. This build breaks the game I think for underleveling as I’ve found my autos 2-3 shotting mobs with having such a high power. Get full bloodlust, eat some power food. Its hilarious. Combo at range while running up – dodge roll into #2 while hitting virtue of justice for the burn: the orb burns, making multipliers active, the auto attack hits… dead mob if either crit. Its faster than anything else for just running around clearing out underleveled events.

in Guardian

Proteus.6320

No, it doesnt.

Full zerker with 30 in honor doesnt even break 14k. I’d be happy to see your evidence however.

Heres mine, evidence to back up a claim, that is:

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/guardian/?3.0|1.1g.h2|0.0.0.0.0.0|1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e|2s.0.2s.0.3s.0.2s.0.3s.0.2s.0|f0.p00.0.u000.0|0.0|v.1a.1b.18.1i|e

in Guardian

Posted by: Kelnis.1829

Kelnis.1829

Gonna go ahead and leave this here.
This was done with a 20/30/0/10/10 build and more info can be found in the thread we did a bunch of testing in.

Btw, base hp on a guardian is 10,805. 30 points in Honor is 300 vit, 300 vit = 3,000 hp. Full zerker+30 points in Honor: 13805.

Full zerker and 25 points in to honor: 13305 hp.

in Guardian

Proteus.6320

Gonna go ahead and leave this here.
This was done with a 20/30/0/10/10 build and more info can be found in the thread we did a bunch of testing in.

Btw, base hp on a guardian is 10,805. 30 points in Honor is 300 vit, 300 vit = 3,000 hp. Full zerker+30 points in Honor: 13805.

Full zerker and 25 points in to honor: 13305 hp.

Hehe 20% more under aegis, and crit food, with warrior buff+banner. Nice. I tried out the same spec but didnt find my aegis uptime significant enough to warrant it.

Just did a test runnin around solo in Cursed Shore, crit food+power stone full bloodlust, self buffs only. 10k WW left n right. Give me a proper 25 might/vuln + warrior banners and it gets nasty. Theoretically could use the +20% from 10 virtues but I feel its the toughest to pull off and has very low “up” time.

Attachments:

in Guardian

foofad.5162

The trick with Unscathed Contender is to use Retreat right before your main burst. Works great with single hit stuff like torch 4, Mighty Blow, Shield of Wrath, and so on – but it works well for Whirling Wrath too.

in Guardian

Proteus.6320

The trick with Unscathed Contender is to use Retreat right before your main burst. Works great with single hit stuff like torch 4, Mighty Blow, Shield of Wrath, and so on – but it works well for Whirling Wrath too.

But instead I get to keep Elusive Power which is much easier to maintain permanently, while also keeping Selfless Daring, 2h Mastery, and 14k+ HP. Its a nice balance and I feel worth it for the time being.

in Guardian

Posted by: Molch.2078

Molch.2078

No, it doesnt.

Full zerker with 30 in honor doesnt even break 14k. I’d be happy to see your evidence however.

Heres mine, evidence to back up a claim, that is:

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/guardian/?3.0|1.1g.h2|0.0.0.0.0.0|1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e|2s.0.2s.0.3s.0.2s.0.3s.0.2s.0|f0.p00.0.u000.0|0.0|v.1a.1b.18.1i|e

Stupid WvW-bonus, nobody asked for you…

Yeah okay, you are right, but the difference betwen 13.800 and 14.000 is not worth a discussion.

in Guardian

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

If youre making this build work in spvp, more power to you! I love it for everything else myself but finding it difficult to let go of 15 virtues for perma retaliation.

I’ll give it some more runs though, may use lyssa instead of scholar for spvp.

It benefits more from 4 vs 4 or 5 vs 5…then again, what profession doesn’t benefit from less clutter? I have tried it out tonight in Arah path 3..it is a lot more fragile than I am used to with AH. It Survived lupi fine,..just the long run after first boss where crusher and ranger I found I may not had made it if not for additional speed boost and mass invis given by others..you can’t really affords to trip on any part of arah dungeons longer runs.
Again in spvp tonight in most 1 vs 1 situations (I didn’t get to challenge all professions/builds) But it crushed engineer, necro, thief, scepter guardian, warrior but struggled with a tricky ranger and got ragged dolled by a fear chain necro..but then again..most people can easily get ragged dolled by them. Once you have the rotations down to max vulnerability and then might I think i downed most in near 10 seconds and stomp them shortly after. Its a great build for PvE, dungeons if you know the dungeon well enough and can function in sPvP. The higher damage offsets the higher damage taken, so if your quick we can get most players.

in Guardian

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Spvp rotation on single target-
At 600 units;
Shield of wrath-close distance
Ray of judgement (Traited to 3 stk vuln on blind)followed very quickly by
chains of wrath (traited to 5 stk vuln on immobile)
virtue of justice pop/burning (your in range for it to work now)
Smite (Shield now explodes)-they typically make first dodge right after this
-weap swap to greatbsword-
Leap of faith-more invul. They should be at 17 stacks now
auto
auto-to draw out second dodge.
sig of judgment- to deny vigor regen/weakness
Bane sig to knockdown for 2 seconds
binding blade while knock downed and can’t move
retract binding blade to pull and knockdown again
symbol of wrath-quickly into next skill to cancel animation time
whirling wrath
-dodge roll backwards/weapon swap
chains of light-to keep invuln high
smite

depending on opposition set up they are usually dead well before this chain is over..but even the tankiest of builds won’t withstand this unless they have more than one stun break or dodge bane signet. The rotation also works with hammer nicely if you really wanna just gun down single players and not worry about CC AoE damage, but overall you get less vuln stacking, but more in close control.

in Guardian

Posted by: wolfpaq.7354

wolfpaq.7354

Just did a test runnin around solo in Cursed Shore, crit food+power stone full bloodlust, self buffs only. 10k WW left n right

Could you tell me what build you were running?

I’ve been entering values into a calc trying to reproduce 4500+ power from your screenshot with just 12 stacks of might and nothing I’ve put in even comes close. If you could link to a calc with 4500 power showing that would be perfect, but describing it would be fine too.

Maybe I’m not sure what power stone is?

Thanks!

in Guardian

Kelnis.1829

@Proteus
Use powerful slaying potions whenever possible to maximize damage and survivability. All damage modifiers interact multiplicatively meaning the more % damage modifiers you can stack the more effective they are.
(10% burning * 10% condition on enemy * 20% unscathed * 10% undead slaying * 5% greatsword power + 25% vulnerability = 109.5%% increased damage, not 70% increase like you’d think.) If price is a concern, most Powerful potions are cheaper than sharpening stones and if you can’t afford those then the Potent slaying potions are 9% damage, -8% damage from and typically cost significantly less.

Quick Test/Character Sheet Info
20/30/0/10/10, 30 point in radiance switched to Perfect Inscriptions… just for that little bit of extra power (216 vs 180 power, it isn’t much). The highest actual dps, though, will come from sword/scepter autoattacks. Greatsword whirl has some phenomenal aoe burst potential, but its single target is less reliable than sword. This is especially apparent when you factor in RHS’ +15% crit chance.

I suppose my concern is that your 20/25/0/25/0 build may be better off with a 10/30/0/25/5 build focusing on sword/scepter for single targets, with whatever alt weapon you prefer (I usually run sword or scepter with focus+greatsword). A guildie and I have been debating “optimal damage while remaining viable” builds and this is the current build we’ve been discussing to both maximize damage, maintaining survivability, and still offering some utility to the party. This is very close to brazil’s build with some very prominent changes: 10 in Zeal = 100 power, 10% damage to burning targets; the lack of pure of voice, no innate condition removal. This will limit the build (not unlike yours) to situations/groups where condition removal is provided by someone else (or you will need to run different utilities, depending on the situation).

I assume the primary investment into Zealous Blade is for the self-heal, but with significant testing it just isn’t potent enough to warrant using as sustain. At best it is a consolation for taking damage, however, if you’re running fullzerk you should be maintaining max hp as often as possible to keep scholar runes running. ZB just isn’t going to heal fast enough to recover from spike damage and it won’t allow you to facetank like an AH/toughness build has the potential to do.

@wolfpaq
Keep in mind that the number on the right of the character sheet is “attack” which is the max top end of a weapon + power, this number is largely pointless. His actual power stat is only “3,462” in those screenshots.

This turned in to a much, much longer diatribe than I intended, but I’ve spent a lot of time testing/gathering info in regards to maximizing damage so I’ve got a lot of things to say!.

(edited by Kelnis.1829)

in Guardian

wolfpaq.7354

@wolfpaq
Keep in mind that the number on the right of the character sheet is “attack” which is the max top end of a weapon + power, this number is largely pointless. His actual power stat is only “3,462” in those screenshots.

Thanks for pointing that out.

That would be 3392 power with 10 stacks of might. I could have sworn we were discussing a 20/25/0/25/0 build so I can’t figure out what I’m missing.

Here’s an example of the best I could come up with:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fUAQJARWlUgiCnFSIEf4EhNDAKwKFx7e4MwYGB-jAyAYrARQgoCAJvioxWcLiGruGT5SEVbvHimUARMGA-e

10 stacks of might
25 stacks of bloodlust
20 points in zeal
scholar runes
Sweet & Spicy Butternut Squash Soup
Superior Sharpening stone
4 mighty infusions
—————————————————————-
3347 power

vs

3392 power

where is the 50 missing power coming from? Was this a 30 point zeal build?

in Guardian

Posted by: Kjeldoran.3849

Kjeldoran.3849

@wolfpaq

Thanks for pointing that out.

That would be 3392 power with 10 stacks of might. I could have sworn we were discussing a 20/25/0/25/0 build so I can’t figure out what I’m missing.

Here’s an example of the best I could come up with:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fUAQJARWlUgiCnFSIEf4EhNDAKwKFx7e4MwYGB-jAyAYrARQgoCAJvioxWcLiGruGT5SEVbvHimUARMGA-e

10 stacks of might
25 stacks of bloodlust
20 points in zeal
scholar runes
Sweet & Spicy Butternut Squash Soup
Superior Sharpening stone
4 mighty infusions
—————————————————————-
3347 power

vs

3392 power

where is the 50 missing power coming from? Was this a 30 point zeal build?

12 might stacks

in Guardian

wolfpaq.7354

12 might stacks

Reread my post. I already accounted for the might stacks.

Power in screenshots: 3462
Therefore
Power with 10 might: 3392

Furthermore 2 might stacks = 70 power not 50 power so even if I hadn’t accounted for it there would still be a discrepancy.

in Guardian

Kelnis.1829

3462 – (12*35) – 200 – (1250*0.04) – (972*0.06) = 2733

(12*35) = might stacks
200 = Dragon bash food that gives 10% crit damage, and 200 power for 30s on kill
(1250*0.04)
(972*0.06) = Sharpening Stone

2733 – 180 – 250 = 2303

180 = Bane Signet (I don’t think the website you’re using has the correct value for this skill)
250 = Bloodlust stacks

2303 – (4*4) – (5*2) = 2277

16 power = Mighty Infusions
10 power = Mights Versatile Infusions

in Guardian

Proteus.6320

Sorry for any confusion. I’m not running full ascendent zerker yet but using a cavalier backpack and exotic zerker earrings with beryl slots.

Here is an exact build i use atm (need full ascendent and replace back with zerk) with foods but its missing 12 might, the +200 power from the food buff and 250 power from bloodlust stacks. Also this site doesnt calc bane signet at 180 power, nor does signet of judgment show it breaks stun. (I could probably have hit higher numbers if I had hit SY first.

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/guardian/?3.5|1.1g.h2|6.1g.h4|1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e|4t.d1f.2t.0.3t.0.1g.61.1g.61.2v.0|k27.p29.0.p29.0|69.1|v.1a.1b.18.1i|e

Re: Kelnis:
Thanks so much for the breakdown. I did test the 10/30/0/10/10 build and found it to be slightly higher in damage but even less on survival. I actually go 20 zeal for the extra 100 power and 5% GS damage.

I tried the 1h builds with sword and scepter and they were solid- I just prefer the aoe GS and staff provide. I wanted a 2h build. I do like unscathed, it pretty much requires retreat though, which is sorta “meh”.

(edited by Proteus.6320)

in Guardian

wolfpaq.7354

I did not know of this dragon power food! I knew i was missing something!

Thank you kindly for your help.

Edit: here’s your build on a more accurate calc:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fUAQJARGlYgCCXEyvbiwmBBNYli4dPcGYMjA-jQyAYrARQgoCAJvioxWcLiGr2GTVmUtrgs7IpBAxA-e

+70 (2 missing stacks of might)
+200 (missing food)

Thanks again!

Edit2: Apparently the 25 bloodthirst stacks + 10 stacks of might didn’t make it into the link. You can manipulate them yourself though to see how close it gets.

(edited by wolfpaq.7354)

in Guardian

Proteus.6320

Thanks guys, I appreciate the extra numbers breakdown to show how small changes can have a big impact.

I’m really digging this build. It changed the game for me- for the better.

in Guardian

Proteus.6320

Cntrl- thanks for the spvp breakdown. Ill have to give it a shot and see, I like that combo.

in Guardian

Posted by: Equinox.1025

Equinox.1025

Proteus like CntrlAltDefeat I try your build for tpvp and work great just do a little change with 1 rune and combine zerg/valk this is the version

http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=V9g-Z;1RFF50P3NG-90;9;4JO-O-16-18;218;25-V0;2G3G3G30D5ke

(edited by Equinox.1025)

in Guardian

Proteus.6320

I like that change Equinox. Its rare to have the scholar 6p bonus in pvp.

For others who just want to see what I plan to achieve gearwise: Ill replace the exotic earrings with zerk/valk for a full zerk/valk set, and plan to replace the cavalier back with full zerk. It will not have versatile power infusion. just agony for now, Im not that rich yet!

Buffs breakdown:
25 might, fury 100%, 90 extra power from incorrect calc on Bane Signet, 250 extra power from bloodlust stacks, 170 power/15 crit dmg/170 precision from warrior banners, and 10% damage from a potion. This is the “Manual” tab:
power: 0,
precision: 0,
power: 510,
critical damage: 15,
precision: 170,
damage multiplier: 10,

Here is how it looks totaled:
Power 4125
Precision 1974
Toughness 916
Vitality 1256
Critical Damage 102%
Condition Damage 1125
Condition Duration 20%
Healing Power 250
Boon Duration 0%
Critical Chance 74.38%
Damage 77.56%
Armor 2127
Health 14205
Virtue Recharge Rate 0%

Effective Power 15605.84
Effective Health (EHP) 16456

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/guardian/?3.5|1.1g.h2|6.1g.h4|1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e|4t.d1f.2t.d1e.3t.d1e.2t.d1e.3t.d1e.2s.d1e|k27.p29.0.p29.0|69.1|v.1a.1b.18.1i|e

It doesnt go up much higher with full zerk:
Effective Power 16068.95
Effective Health (EHP) 15414

Full zerk and versatile might:
Effective Power 16185.91
Effective Health (EHP) 15414

For S&Gs…
Sword/Focus 20/30/0/10/10 full ascended zerk/mighty infusions build using same buffs:
Effective Power 19835.21
Effective Health (EHP) 13676

Scepter/Torch burst 20/30/0/10/10 with same buffs:
Effective Power 20736.81
Effective Health (EHP) 13676
(the “Manual” tab for scepter build has 5% more damage multipler due to trait not being 10%, still listed at 5%.)

(edited by Proteus.6320)