20g to any guardian that can down me in wvw

in Guardian

Posted by: joe ooga booga.4287

joe ooga booga.4287

I’m trying to find pro dueling guardians. I live in Eredon Terrace, the 2 servers i’m going against are SF and Kaining, so if you live in those servers please duel me. i am playing a guardian.

(edited by joe ooga booga.4287)

in Guardian

Posted by: Peow peow.2189

Peow peow.2189

where do u want 2 meet

in Guardian

Posted by: joe ooga booga.4287

joe ooga booga.4287

add me to friends and whisper me.

in Guardian

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

I’ll do it if you don’t attack back.

in Guardian

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

Out of interest, are you playing a Guardian or another profession?

in Guardian

Posted by: fadeaway.2807

fadeaway.2807

Guardian is probably the last class I’d choose to 1v1 someone on.

in Guardian

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

Guardian is probably the last class I’d choose to 1v1 someone on.

That is true if you play Guardian like everyone else, which is bunker support. If you play DPS/ Agressive playstyle you can win.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

in Guardian

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

come eu i would love to try ^^

Roleplayer.

in Guardian

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

inb4 Retal bunker.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in Guardian

Posted by: xFireize.6318

xFireize.6318

A 1v1 fight between 2 guardians should never end. If one dies, he/she is a bad guardian. And no, a bunker guardian shouldn’t be killed by a DPS guardian. Maybe OP should find a different class to fight against and post this thread to his/her current match-up thread instead.

Bloo Foefire [RAM]
Yak’s Bend
Why bother being a Guardian if you don’t guard anyone?

in Guardian

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Careful, he has a zerg!!

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in Guardian

Lucentfir.7430

A 1v1 fight between 2 guardians should never end. If one dies, he/she is a bad guardian. And no, a bunker guardian shouldn’t be killed by a DPS guardian. Maybe OP should find a different class to fight against and post this thread to his/her current match-up thread instead.

A DPS guardian can indeed win against bunker specced guardians with relative ease. If they’re specced healway it’s just a tad more difficult to get them down. It’s just a little more time consuming is all.

in Guardian

Posted by: xFireize.6318

xFireize.6318

A DPS guardian can indeed win against bunker specced guardians with relative ease. If they’re specced healway it’s just a tad more difficult to get them down. It’s just a little more time consuming is all.

A bunker guardian shouldn’t even die to a thief, why would it die to a DPS guardian? I never played other classes other than guardians, but isn’t thief a better DPS class? With how easy it is for a guardian to mitigate direct damage, I don’t see it happening honestly. I find DPS guardian sacrifices too much tankiness if they really want to deal a lot of damage.

I can easily see a guardian that sacrifices everything for DPS dies to a guardian that prioritizes tanking first, then DPS.

Bloo Foefire [RAM]
Yak’s Bend
Why bother being a Guardian if you don’t guard anyone?

in Guardian

Posted by: Arthos Ravron.3796

Arthos Ravron.3796

A bunker guardian shouldn’t even die to a thief, why would it die to a DPS guardian? I never played other classes other than guardians, but isn’t thief a better DPS class? With how easy it is for a guardian to mitigate direct damage, I don’t see it happening honestly. I find DPS guardian sacrifices too much tankiness if they really want to deal a lot of damage.

I can easily see a guardian that sacrifices everything for DPS dies to a guardian that prioritizes tanking first, then DPS.

Better burst class, sure.

Not a better DPS class.

Commander of FoW, Lieutenant of [AKP], and Proud Human and Guardian

“Humanity cannot grasp Utopia for it refuses to be worthy of it”

in Guardian

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

Careful, he has a zerg!!

too bad my zerg is no match against gh guilds blob

Roleplayer.

in Guardian

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

But a thief can just reset the fight and start over, correct?

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

in Guardian

Posted by: SplendidDust of AncientSuns.8453

SplendidDust of AncientSuns.8453

Ok, so who won?

in Guardian

Lucentfir.7430

Every Guardian I’ve ran into that bunkers I made mince meat out of. Though the fact is i don’t go the cookie cutter 10/30/30/0/0 build for DPS. I’m around 10/0/30/25/5 with traveler runes. I run GS + S/T. I’ve gotten around to playing other classes and I sure as hell know a lot about my class, i should with 4.5k hours of game time on them(Not that’s anything to be proud of, it’s more shameful really.) The reason why thieves have difficulty killing guards is because they’re entirely burst. Thieves major spike damage comes from backstab, and depending on your health Heartseeker. After that burst they need to either back off and regain initiative, or go into stealth. Aegis is also a setup stopper for thieves hence why it’s hard for thieves to take down good guardians.

The only guardian I’ve had some slight difficulty killing was one with staff and GS, but all he did was run in circles and dodge roll heal, and every so often try to hit me with Whirling wrath. I’ve willingly let myself get hit by one and it doesn’t really do anything to me, nothing i can’t heal up with Smite Condition or any other of the healing capabilities. Guardians may not have better spikes than thieves, but Guardians definitely have better sustained damage than them. All while not requiring them to go back into stealth.

I can beat thieves easily, i can beat many types of mesmers solo, engineers, and even Warriors(The only one I couldn’t really beat down was Rendolphe from [Riot] with the absurd tankiness and damage.) Though with Warrior if it’s condition damage it’s 50/50 depending on the start up of the fight.

in Guardian

Posted by: LegendaryLukeee.1462

LegendaryLukeee.1462

Come to pvp where I can collect my winnings

Lily | Lukeee
twitch.tv/legendarylukeee

in Guardian

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Very very very true!
This is how guardian combats ends..

http://cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/5a/ef/5aefde279b57693ef2a1ca146ec8b415.gif

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in Guardian

Posted by: WonderfulCT.6278

WonderfulCT.6278

I’m trying to find pro dueling guardians. I live in Eredon Terrace, the 2 servers i’m going against are SF and Kaining, so if you live in those servers please duel me. i am playing a guardian.

LOL ur a bigger noob than the last guy I called a noob

Add more sound effects to The Minstrel plz.

in Guardian

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

LOL ur a bigger noob than the last guy I called a noob

Man Ken, you are salty today.

Anyway, the OP is actually a really good guardian.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in Guardian

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Don’t be silly

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Guardian

Posted by: I Covered Wars.4380

I Covered Wars.4380

Joe what the hell are you doing? If you wanted me to cheese ya on my guard you should of just asked.

in Guardian

Posted by: stemare.2578

stemare.2578

It’s not a big deal to SURVIVE to another guardian, just dodge WW and any 3rd autoattack, profit.

Stemare ~ Guardian ~ lv80 ~ Far Shiverpeaks
Ci Assediamo Da Soli [SIGH] ~ Officier

in Guardian

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

has this happened yet? any videos?

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Guardian

Posted by: Dante.8456

Dante.8456

40g to anyone who can deflate said ego

Desolation EU
Guardian / WvW Enthusiast

in Guardian

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I’ll gladly duel you when FC matches with ET again.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Guardian

akamon.2769

i’ll be looking for results. : ))

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Guardian

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

You guys already dueled, it never ended Q_Q

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in Guardian

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

You guys already dueled, it never ended Q_Q

I’m trying to remember. Last guard I dueled from et was awhile back. If he’s a norn then I think remember it. If not you got the wrong guy.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Guardian

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

This week, bunker guard vs bunker guard. Next week, canceled due to unfinished guardian duel after 7 straight days.

in Guardian

Posted by: Eloquence.5207

Eloquence.5207

But how useful are you in a karma train?

“L2P” according to pr0 Thieves
http://youtu.be/k0YDuSLXcX8?t=3m16s
See, Blinding Powder is nothing.

in Guardian

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

But how useful are you in a karma train?

He can spam 1, so hes useful.

Verdánt

in Guardian

Posted by: I Covered Wars.4380

I Covered Wars.4380

This week, bunker guard vs bunker guard. Next week, canceled due to unfinished guardian duel after 7 straight days.

Bunker Guard is op. Please nerf.

in Guardian

akamon.2769

ya, how do they survive so long without going to bed, eat or showers.. 7 days straight? that’s one day too many.

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall